𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Apologises.. that come from the heart

 that come from the heart

__________________________

I winced.

"Hold still I'm almost done"I bite down on the rag between my teeth as the alcohol rag was being dabbed against my fresh wounds.

"There finished"she pulled the rag away, helping me to sit back up.

"Thank you"

I tucked my hair back behind my ears looking between each of the faces in front of me.

"So you don't remember us"

I nodded.

"The dementors really took a toll on you, a significant connection is required to get your memories back.. someone who you feel strongly about or has done something you could not forget"

The thing is is don't remember any of my life before prison.

"Well we can't take her to Riddle, he'll just send her back"The red head boy spoke sipping on his cinnamon tea.

"What is your names"I asked

"Oh bloody hell, you didn't even tell her our names"the brunette girl smacked the back of the boys head making him choke on his tea.

"Sorry we didn't find the time for introductions when we were fighting to bring her out of Azkaban.. alive"

"I'm Hermione, that twat with the red hair is Ron and the boy pacing the kitchen with the circular glasses is Harry"

Harry, Ron and Hermione.

Familiar.

I took another sip of Hermiones healing tea.

"What are we going to do Harry"Ron asked standing up from his sofa seat.

"I'm not sure"

I tucked my knees up to my chest letting my chin rest on them.

My body was aching, I had numerous bruises.. a large amount of scars from curses I was tortured with aswell as excruciatingly sore wounds on my back.

I had a slash on my cheek, a bruise along my jaw line.. bags under my eyes and a cut across my eyebrow.