𓂃⋄𝗶'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗺

❪𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗏𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗆!❫

𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗏𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗆!

𝖩𝗈𝗈 𝖲𝖾𝗈𝗄𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝗑 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗈𝖼

MOON U-JIN, a boy who would never stand up for himself a boy who would sit and watch as injustice happened around him. Being an introvert, you would think he would be in the background ignored by everyone but being the grandson to an ex-congressman and the son of the C.E.O. of the top law firms in South Korea really made him stand out amongst all the people around. he was quiet so everyone thought they could do as they liked to him.

THE DAY MOON U-JIN came out to his parents was the day his life turned to shit. At the tender age of 10 Ujin had found out his sexuality when he started to feel his heartbeat heavily in his chest for a certain Joo twin. Due to an 'I'm I Gay' quiz he did he confirmed that he infracts liked boys and not girls. so, on one fateful night he had came out to his father when they were having a dinner date with the Joo family.

IF HE HAD, known that this would be the end of his friendship with the so-called Hera Kids he would have stayed quiet like a mouse, but that night was the beginning of his torture. he had really tried to ignore and avoid everyone that criticize him but when he had finally stood up for himself torture that he endured became even more unbearable than ever. Slits to the wrist led to dying on a cold floor then rehab and therapy came after and finally he had left, and all the pain was gone until it came back, but this time would he be the victim or the perpetrator?