new hobby

Autumn pov.

My mum paced the corridor as she waited outside whilst I was getting my bloods done,  hopefully they have got rid of the cancer, we'll get the results in a few days tho.

We got home and I went up to my room and put my spotify on my phone so I could have a bit of karaoke and me time.

*I was trying to put a video on here with My actual real voice (if u do want to hear my real voice its starmaker and my name is livvrose) but if no one takes notice they don't, but it wouldn't let me put the video*

(That was the song btw )

I turned it up to full blast and sung along because for the first time in ages I felt like I had found myself.

Kylie pov.

I can hear someone someone singing upstairs I'm not sure if that's autumns music or not , but I better go check.

Omg that's autumn who knew she had such good singing voice,
"Khloe" I whispered yelled
She came tiptoeing up the stairs quietly
"What " she angrily whispered
"Listen inside the room"
(This is what they could hear now )

"But I think she'd Want you to live like the world's on fire
Want you to love like hearts don't break (don't break)
Never look down when you walk the wire
Like she made it to 48, still made your birthday cake" - Dylan conrique

"Omg we've never realised her talent before "

"Wait"
"She started singing something else"
(What they could hear)

"One day I came home to see you in bed with her, ran out into the hall my body collapsed and I surrendered, but now I see what the plan was all along use Me a s a scapegoat when things got bad, so you and your little hoe can fuck as much as you want, couldn't give a shit because I'm living my life, I'm dream the dream , of course thiers always gonna be reality, but for now I don't give a fuck  just shut up, I don't have a memory of even knowing you"

"Omg do u think she wrote that "
"Maybe "

Autumns pov.

I just sampled a song that I had been working on for a little while

It definitely needs alot more lyrics but at least it's getting somewhere

"Aj"
"Yeah storm"
"Do you think once mummy has little sis she'll forget about us"
"Of course not babe, a baby needs more attention than say you and me , because we're big girls and our little sister needs help becoming a big girl like you did"
"Ok aj I love you  ❤ "
"Love you to my little storm storm"

—liv 🦋
One of those songs is mine which I pretty much wrote on the spot, but I'll work on it and you'll see it at some point

"I'll probably end this once Kylie has the baby cause I have other fanfics I want to write,  I want to continue rebekahs little miracle and write a little mix one (still obsessed after like 8 years) and I'm really into descendants atm.