The Jealous Type

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing: Lonnie Machin x fem!reader

Genre: Angst, Fluff

Characters: Lonnie, Y/N

Description: Y/N never thought that Lonnie was the jealous type but when her ex rolls into town, Lonnie lets his feelings be known.

You had never known Lonnie to be the jealous type, in fact, you had never known him to be anything but sweet when it came to you. But when he seen you with another guy and his hands all over you and you batting them away, something inside him changed and he rushed towards you both without thinking.

He pushed himself between the two of you, his hands tight around yours. "Who do you think you are, touching her like that?!" The other guy laughed and leaned back against the wall. "I am Ben, her ex. Who in the hell are you?" Seeing the guy laugh about it made Lonnie's blood boil.

You felt Lonnie's hand tense against yours and you knew that something was about to happen. You squeezed his hand in an attempt to calm him down, but to no avail. He let go of your hand and stepped towards Ben. "I am her boyfriend so I suggest that you go before I do something that you'll regret."

Ben threw his head back with laughter. "Her boyfriend? No, I don't think so. She belongs to me and she always has. The things that I have done to her, well..." He looked around Lonnie and winked at you. "I'm sure Y/N will tell you."

With a mixture of jealousy and anger Lonnie swung his fist forward and hit Ben square in the nose, sending him flying back and onto the floor. "Never talk about her like that. She is her own person and doesn't belong to anyone. Now if you know what's good for you, you'll get the hell out of town and drive far away from here. If I get even a sniff of you around here again, you'll get more than a bloody nose."

Lonnie grabbed your hand and guided you out of the building and towards the car. When you were both inside, his facade completely changed. He was your sweet Lonnie again. "Baby, are you alright? He didn't hurt you, did he?" He cupped your face with his hands, his eyes scanning for any sign of injury.

You grabbed his hands with yours and squeezed. "He didn't, don't worry. I'm just glad you were there, Lon. I don't know what would have happened if you weren't. He's never been able to get over us breaking up." You looked into his eyes and slowly leaned in, placing a sweet kiss to his lips. "Thank you for saving me, my prince."

He gave a sad smile and shook his head. "You don't need to thank me. I just wish you hadn't seen me like that. I never wanted you to. I hate that side of me." "Every part of you is special to me, Lonnie, the good and the bad. You never need to hide any part of you from me, alright? I love you just the way you are."

Lonnie's smile grew, tucking your hair behind your ears. "How did I get so lucky with you?" You blushed and he pressed a kiss to your cheek before starting the engine and driving home, your hands both intwined.