Prologue: My lovely death sentence

I was unpacking my book bag from my locker in the 2nd grade. My bully Lupe, has dark brown skin with dark brown eyes.  Lupe was in my 2nd grade class, unfortunately. She came up to me with an evil smile. No one else saw through it but me, it seemed.

   “Hello chubby Mcfatty.” She whispered to me; the dreaded feeling came inside my stomach like always. “Hello. What do you want?” I asked just wanting to go home with my sisters, Maria Danica and Tia.

   “Did you really think you could get away with stealing the basketball from me?” She asked. “Lupe, you were on the swings.” I said, then continued. “You were nowhere near the basketball me, Xiu, Jacob, and Daisy were using.”

   “Stop lying!” She screamed, crying. The teacher came out quickly to ask what's wrong. “Lupe, and Regina. What’s wrong?” She asks. “She took the basketball away from me at recess!” Lupe lied. “But Ms. Anderson she was at the swings. Xiu was with me!” I said truthfully causing Xiu, a tall Chinese kid with dark green eyes to come over.

   “I can prove that. Me, Jacob, and Daisy were playing basketball together with Gina!” Xiu said proudly. I smiled softly at her giving her a great big hug.

   “Let us get Jacob and Daisy to prove which side of the story is right?” Ms. Anderson stated, not asked. “No, of course not! I was just over reacting.” Lupe said nervously.

   “Thank you, now I need to check up on other students now.” Ms. Anderson then left the 3 of us alone. “Next time you 2 won’t be so lucky.” She whispered to us. I gulped and saw my sisters Maria, Danica, and Tia about to leave without me.  “I really have to go now. My sisters are about to leave.” I said then following them to the school bus.

   They sat in one seat in the front of the bus while I sat a few rows back in near tears. I was fat. Lupe was right. I knew just the thing to. When I got home, I went into the bathroom and forced myself to puke.