Chapter 1: My spawn of Satan

It's been years sense that day long ago. I haven’t gotten better, if anything I have gotten worse.  I am at the toilet with my fingers down my throat.

I cried at the forced sensation. I know I should be used to it by now, but I don’t think I ever will. That’s when I saw it. A spawn of Satan.

A fucking spawn of Satan. I learned if this happening in science class. This is rare. Stupid rare. Why did this happen to me I’ll never know.

“Hello. I am Aneth. Your bone fairy at your service. Only once I get to know you of course.” It said. “Umm, my name is R-Regina.” I said weakly

“You seem very athletic but weak because of what you are doing to yourself.” It stated. “Its normal for me. Nobody notices anyway. Not even my own family.” I stated back. “I’m going to ignore that. I sense a human coming. I will be invisible.” It said before turning invisible as my sister’s walked in. Tia, Maria, and Danica.

“Mother says dinner is ready.” Tia said simply before getting behind the other two. “Tia you know you can call her mama.” Maria said. Danica simply nodded not having anything to add on.

Danica had an idea. I knew it was something bad based on her smile. She used her water power and splashed my face with water.

I sighed as they left laughing. Aneth became visible again. There was a pregnant silence. Aneth finally spoke up. “Do you have any powers?”  I stated. “I do not. My whole family has one but me.”

It just looked at e like I’d grown another head ad my sister’s Maria and Danica would say. Even though that is impossible. “I have never met a person that didn’t have a power of some sort before.” Aneth stated.

“Oh.” I said looking down feeling like a circus freak from the 1800s.  “Do you have any friends?” it asked me. “The tennis team are my friends.”  “Can you tell me there names?” “Sure. There is Willow George, Xiu Williams-Zhāng, Emma Smith, Anna Green, Jessica Brown, Sarah Adwell, David Acker, Alexandria Allnut, and Chloe Allnut.’ I stated.

It counted on all its fingers. “So, you have 9 friends?” “Yep. But Xiu is my best friend. "We talked over other stuff to. Such as my family, my bully, and eating disorder. It felt therapeutic to just vent to say the least.

That’s when I looked at the time. “Its my bedtime now.” I said and then it disappeared. I sighed and went to bed.