S I X

I heard talking and crying, what's happening? My new friends were crying as the doctors informed them, I tried to open my eyes and talk to everyone, but I couldn't! That's when I realized I was in a coma. 

"Please tell me she's okay! I'm going to fucking kill someone if she isn't!" Richie yelled at one of the doctors. 

"Y/n's okay, we don't know when she'll wake up though" I heard the sobs of everyone and I wished I could way up, I wanted to tell everyone I'm awake, but you know how a coma goes.

I could feel everyone's hands holding mine, Richie, Bill, Stan, Beverly, Eddie, and Ben. Three holding one hand and three holding the other, tears fell on my emotionless corpse-like body.

But wait, what about Henry? What did he get out of this, I heard running and heavy breathing, it was my dad. 

"Not my little girl! Not her! Anyone but her!" He cried and I felt his hand rest on my cheek. 

Weeks and weeks passed, Richie and my father showed up every day, and every day a new cassette would be playing in my room. 

"I love you, y/n. I have ever since I met you, you're my dreams, I hope you hear me" I wish I could tell him I love him too "This might be really weird on my part but-" He cut himself off by kissing me, I loved it so much goddamn Richie was a good kisser. 

Say you love me, Richie. 

Say it, please.

I love you so much, Richie. 

Let us love each other. 

It hurts us both.

I love you, Richie. 

Say it, please say it. 

'beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep' 

"No! No no no! This can't happen to you! Please don't die y/n!" Richie pleaded, I lay there silent, the machine still blaring that same beep, the doctors rushed in and shoved Richie out, I'm dead.