Life can happen any moment

Ugh so...that was it? Really? My weekend past by way too fast. And yes, Tyler really visited. But now it's Monday and I can only regret the hours of overthinking instead of sleeping yesterday. But that's life. But even on a moody Monday you gotta push yourself up. So as I open the door to my small cute shop, I see the sun shining into it and I can't help but smile a little. The smell in here is fresh and soft. Before I start working, I water the flowers. It would look so bad when they would die a week after opening the shop. After a quick look over my emails, still no requests for workers, I start cleaning the counter. I suddenly hear the bell over the door. Huh? A costumer, so early? Impossible. I see Tyler walking over to the counter. ,,Tyler!!" I shout happy. ,,What are you doing here?" I ask suprised. ,,Well...I decided to suprise you, with donutsss!" He says happy and puts his left hand with a bag full of donuts in the air. ,,NO WAYY." I laugh. ,,I wanted to make you happy, because I know it's really hard for you." Tyler says and takes my hand. ,,Thank you so much." I say beeing really glad he saved me from a boring monday morning. ,,Ahh they look so yummy! I'm starving!!" I say and open the bag. I take out two donuts for me and Tyler. Then I bite into the donut, covered in chocolate. ,,I'm glad they didn't melt!" Tyler says laughing, after 3 bites. ,,Do you want a bubble tea?" I ask him hyped for my first order this morning. ,,Yeaa sure!" We talk and laugh for about an hour, when Tyler leaves, smiling and waving goodbye. I feel a kind of emptyness for a minute but then I get back to work. It's getting a bit better, I guess. It's currently afternoon and I already had 5 costumers. That's just amazing! And I'm feeling like I'm having a very busy day. ,,Hey! Short break so I decided to come here again and drink a yummy bummy...no, um. Bubble tea!" The old man came again! I smile as I see him. ,,Oh hey! Same order?" I ask him happy. ,,Mh, you know, I'd like to try something new. Like apple or melone!" He says and sits down on the chair next to the counter. ,,Sure!" I say and take over his order. After most of the people left, I smile happy into the room. The sun is still shining and I start cleaning the counter. It's 6pm and I'm about to close, as two teenage girls start walking in. ,,Oh are you closing? Oh no we're so sorry!" The blonde girl says. ,,Yea actually I was, but now that you are here, I can make you a bubble tea." I say friendly and smile. ,,Really? That would be so cool!" The other girl with black hair and glasses says. ,,Next time we really should be earlier." The blonde girl says embarrasted. I laugh and ask the girls for their orders. So I guess today I'm closing half an hour later. ,,We can tell our friends about this cool new bubble tea shop! They will love it." The girls tell me. ,,Oh really? That would be so cool!" I say happy and give them their bubble tea and the straws. ,,Thank you so so much!" The girls shout happy while leaving. I take my bag and my jacket and then leave for the train. At the train station, it's somehow getting colder, so I put on my jacket. I have to wait for more 30 minutes, since I missed the train at 18:20. I suddenly see a girl standing there and I just think, wow she's super cute. While trying to distract myself, I notice that see looks into my direction. Blonde hair, green eyes meet mine and her pink summer dress is flying softly in the wind. I smile at her and then look to the ground again. Oh lord. I'm so bad at this. In those 30 minutes, we sometimes look at each other but no one makes a first move. Yea, that's life. I guess. A soft summer flirt but that's just it. I walk into the train and start listing to music. I almost fall asleep, ugh my day was really stressing, but also nice. That was my first happy day. I smile at that thought and as soon as I overthink, I realize we are already in Manhattan. The problem with a shop like mine is, only because today was busy, doesn't mean it will be the same the next day, or the whole week. Wake up lea, you're not living in a dream world. So I eat dinner alone and watch TV for a while, until I fall asleep.

It must be something about 6am as I wake up. Oh shit, 6am? I get ready in a hurry and then eat something quickly.

*sooo that's lea, hehe

*sooo that's lea, hehe. Yea idk who this person is but credit goes out to her. I hope you like her :3*

I walk to the train, heavy breathing from the running. I have luck, because I just got the train on time. I fall down on the chair as soon as I get there. What a way to start into the day. ,,Sorry can I sit next to you?" A boy in my age says. I look around, but since no place is free, I let him sit next to me. ,,Where are you going?" The boy says and I take a look at him. His curly dirty blonde hair is almost reaching his shoulder. ,,Sorry, is that a mullet?" I ask smiling. Oops he just ask me something and now it looks like I ignored him. ,,Yea it is." He says laughing and his brown eyes meet mine. He seems really friendly. ,,I'm sorry I didn't want to ignore you. I am going to work now. In Brooklyn, I actually just opened my bubble tea shop." I say happy and proud. ,,Whoaa bubble tea? Noo way that's so cool!" He says suprised. He's wearing baggy dickies pants and a black nike pullover. ,,Isn't that a bit too warm for summer?" I ask him, looking at this clothes. ,,Uhh kinda, but it's almost fall." He says laughing. I skate my head laughing. ,,Where are you going?" I ask him. ,,Oh nothing special...just college." He says. ,,Oh that's cool." I say smiling. ,,No it's reallyy not!!"  He laughs. ,,Oh that's, that's my stop." He stand up and looks at me. ,,Soo can I visit your bubble tea shop soon?" He asks. ,,Yea, here I can give you my number real quick and then I can send you the location." I say smiling.

The next few days were really great. I can't believe it actually! And the boy from the train actually visited twice. I found out that his name is Alex and that he loves to play football. We kinda became friends, which is nice because I really need more friends. But the more I hear from Alex, the less I hear from Tyler. I really need to know what the fuck happend.