17。

¡TW!
Torture
Murder
Blood

Y/N POV

That day was tiring. I mean like, super. Had to hangout with Kanao, Sabito and Makomo. Makomo seemed to be quiet when Sabito always talks.

I flopped in my bed and it was 10:50 PM in the night. I had to sleep because I'll hangout with Daki and Gyutaro at 5 AM.

'God I wish I die.'

¡Error!
¡Wish not granted!

'Ow! Why did I suddenly hear ringing at my ear.' I hissed in pain.

I suddenly fell asleep by it.

KANAO POV

When I came home, I was in rage. I ran up to my room and screamed in my pillow.

"Kanao?" Shinobu knocked to my door.

I made my face calm and opened the door.

"Yes?" I answered the looking worried lady in front of me.

"I heard your door shut and it was very loud. Are you okay?" Shinobu explained while I kept my smile on.

"I'm alright. Thank you for worrying about me." Was all the last thing I said before I shut the door.

My face went back to rage and was thinking of torture.

TIME SKIP

I was in a random person's basement.

I cut the person's fingers first and I stabbed their hands.

The person screamed in pain.

"Shut up, will you?" I screamed at the person.

The person continued screaming for help and in pain. I sighed and grabbed my bag.

I grabbed an alcohol and opened it. {guys not the beer ok?}

I walked to the person and took off it's bandana in his eyes. His eyes was shut. "Open your eyes." I commanded him.

He didn't obey what I said and I sighed again.

I forced my fingers to open his eyes.

I then poured alcohol in his eyes.

The guy screamed in pain but no one could hear it. I couldn't even hear one car getting in the road.

"Shut the fuck up! My ears are bleeding just by your screams!" I yelled at him while pulling his hair up.

He cried and begged for me to let him go. I was enraged so I couldn't let him go.

Yes this is unusual of me because it's about that guy earlier at the mall.

Tsugikuni Kokushibo.

That asshole touched Y/n's hand without her permission.