drake

-after ep 9

Jake sat alone on the ground filled with regret, tears flowing from his eyes, as hard as he tried to stop himself from sobbing he just couldn't.
Sorrows overfilled jakes mind and thoughts did the club mean this much to him? It did it certainly does.  Jake? Jake glanced above him to see Drew Jake's best friend Jake are you okay? What happened?! For the first time, Drew sounded worried.  I-I was just..  Jake was at a loss for words Drew held out his hand Jake grabbed onto it and stood up. Jake looked desolate Drew noticed this and brought Jake into a vivid hug Jake dug his face into Drews's expensive black hoodie sobbing into Drews's shoulders T-thanks. Jake muttered Still having his face tucked into Drews's Shoulders.

Jake was too pure to understand his obliviousness to what Drew was doing was astonishing.
Drew wanted Jake all to himself and just to himself only. 

Jake was often looking somber Drew had no choice but to provide assistance for his best friend Drew lightly pecked Jake on the cheek Jakes eyes lit up as he grasped reality Did he just kiss me?! Jake thought Yes Drew just kissed him not for Jakes sake but for his you see if Jake had one to trust why wouldn't it be his "boyfriend" Jake kissed back but not on Drew's cheek but his lips Drew was absolutely startled by this but he enjoyed every second of it.

Drew's Plan was working
Working very well all Jake has is them- (Henry Liam & Drew)
If all he had was them who would he be around at most?.