Chap 25: Fucked Up ❔❓

~Distance doesn't ruin a
       relationship.
  DOUBTS DO  ~

Hi to all if anyone's still waiting for this 😣
I wanted to update but all the hate vmin were getting and no one commented on the previous chap kinda dishearted me sorry if I am asking for too much 🥺
Hope you enjoy this chap 💜

                         ✧●●●●●●✧

Author's Pov:
                   After sometime they totally forgot about the  blood stain on Taehyung's shirt . Everything was going well with the couple and also the best friends were excelling in their business meetings and other special things a.k.a Mafia things .

Jimin was also going to the cafe on regular basis he was enjoying his time with his friends. All the work and enjoyment at cafe vanished his  worries away .

Jungkook was now just asked to only pick and drop Jimin at cafe as per Jimin's request which both Tae and Jungkook were not ready to accept at first but after his adorable pouts and a little seducing  ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)  Tae reluctantly accepted his request.

On one night they all were having their dinner as usual with Taehyung obviously sitting  on the head of the table while Jungkook and Jimin were facing eachother.

        JM
V  __________
       JK

Jimin was eating happily as usual when he felt eyes on him , he immediately looked at Tae with a shy smile but Taehyung was busy in his phone and Jimin frowned at this , he definitely felt eyes on him but Tae wasn't looking at him so he shrugged and again started eating but after sometime he felt that deep stare on him again and looked infront to see Jungkook looking at him with unreadable emotions in his eyes .

Jimin raised his brow at him in questioning manner but Jungkook was lost in his own thoughts , Jimin's frown turned into a mischievous smile as leaned closer towards him slightly  .

"Booo. "  Jimin laughed as Jungkook got startled at the sudden voice and looked at Jimin with wide eyes .

"Gosh ....You started me ,baby ."  Jimin now turned towards Tae who was also looking at him with wide eyes with a hand on his chest , Jimin started giggling again at their expressions , he was truly having the time of his life .

" You both are scaredy cats , I was just trying to bring Jungkook back into the real world as he was lost in his Dreamland." Jimin said between giggles as Taehyung  confusedly looked at Jungkook who scratched his neck , clearly embarrassed.

" I was just  thinking about something ." Jungkook said looking at Taehyung who was still looking at him .

"What ??? " Jungkook asked but Taehyung said nothing and turned his attention back towards his phone .

"Alright, leave the topic . It must be really important the way you had a dreamy look on your face."  Taehyung bit his lip trying to control his laugh as Jimin was teasing Jungkook who was blushing lightly trying to change the topic , but was failing miserably.

Their teasing continued for some more time and then they all went back to their rooms .

"You are such an idiot . What were you even thinking? You know it's not good and what's new this time ? What are these weird feelings whenever I look at him ?  It's wrong . Very wrong ... I know ... But ..... "