Introduction:Should I see him again?

It's been now 2 months than peace regain Galar and a bit more since you became the Pokemon Master. You're a good master ,at least that's what people say,but more time past more you think about this..guy. You two always treated each other as rivals and we couldn't say that you were close but, somehow, since your last battle with him, you keep missing him. Maybe you should..see him again?
________________________________________

It's the morning,you were sleeping when a knock on your room door accompanied by a familiar voice woke you up.

???: Pokemon Master, can I come in?

Y/n: H-Huh ? Who is it?

???: Who do you think it is ,silly?

Y/n: Ow Hop ! Sorry, of course you can come in!But please stop calling me "Pokemon master" , we're friends after all!

Hop opened the door with a big smile on his face, like always. It's been a while since you two last seen each other,your new vocations takes most of your time but your always happy to see your best friend with his warm face.

Hop: See that you just woke up! You decided to be a Snorlax today?

Y/n: Nah I just don't have much to do today (for once) so i wanted to sleep a bit more.But guess this won't happen..

You said, pouting

Hop: Haha I'm sorry for waking you up though but remember when you told me you wanted to know when my research with Sonya on other regions advance? Well i have big news!

He said , looking even more excited and happy than always

Y/n: Oh great! What did you all found out??

Hop: Well join me at the lab and you'll see! I give you time to prepare before hearing the news.So cya!

He left as quickly as he arrived

You're not surprised of the way he came and then ran away, after all you two know each other since you were little children. As far as you can remember he's always been like this.

You got dressed and got ready to join Hop, remembering to hug your mom before leaving.

On your way to the lab,some people came to you for autographs and taking pictures with you.It kinda became your daily life since you became the master, it makes you happy to see that all these people appreciating you even if you're still not really used to your popularity yet.
________________________________________

Arrived at the lab,you opened the doors to see Sonya and Hop talking.Once Sonya noticed you she jumped on you and gave you a big hug.

Sonya: Y/n , I'm so glad to see you here!Did Hop tell you about the news??

She said, looking very excited

Y/n: Hehe nope but guess you'll have to tell me all about it now!

Sonya and Hop started a whole presentation about  their discovery. Pokemons from other regions! They told you and showed you a big list of Pokemons from other regions like Johto ,Kalos or Alola. Many of them were Pokemon you never heard of. But when they started to talk about Fairy Type Pokemons,you suddenly only had just one thing in mind,Bede. After a few seconds of being lost in your thoughts,the voice of Hop brought you back to earth.

Hop: Hey are you ok?

He said with a kind of worrying voice

Y/n: O-oh hum yes,don't worry! I was just thinking a little bit but I'm so glad you all found so much informations about all these Pokemons. I'm proud to have such good professors as friends.

Sonya thanked you while Hop started becoming a little tomato

Hop: H-hehe you flatter me Y/n but I'm far from being a professor at the moment

Sonya: And I'm far from retirement! Don't try to replace me so soon.

She said, winking

Y/n: Of course not Sonya!

You said,laughing

As the Pokemon master you have access to the times when the gym leaders are usually at their arenas.Maybe it is the occasion to go see Bede?

You said goodbye to Sonya and Hop telling them that you have to go check the arenas for some kind of inspection because you know you can't really tell Hop the truth due to the more than present hatred between him and Bede.

So now all you need is to check arena times and go.