Mock Town, Meet the Starwhat pirates

There are some abilities that I haven't added but it will be revealed in different chapters
______________________________________

Marina pov

Right now I'm water surfing with a Eternal pose in hand going to the location of Mock Town where a old friend told me about Sky Island he offered me to join him and his crew but I declined the offer he ask the reason why I didn't want to come

Right now I'm water surfing with a Eternal pose in hand going to the location of Mock Town where a old friend told me about Sky Island he offered me to join him and his crew but I declined the offer he ask the reason why I didn't want to come .I told him the reason why I didn't want  go with him it's because I wanted resume my training and train the people of Roku Island(I random name the Island/Village Name)so they can defend themselves when I'm gone but he understood my reason when him and his crew about set sail he gave a log pose and eternal pose to mock town he said if I ever have completed my training here and finish helping people in Roku island, he told me to find the Sky island myself or join a crew to find the place where he will put his name somewhere on sky island for the people and the people on sky island to know that he was there.
I smile and told him I will find the Sky island he set sail with his crew waving goodbye to me and the people.

Right I'm standing on the water I can mock town from a far I use my creation magic to create a small boat ⛵ I don't want getting people attention of how I was walking on water.I sat in the boat and control the water to move my boat. Arriving at the dock of the town I left my boat now starting to find sky island that when I stop and realized something.
"Now that I think ,where or how do I find the Sky Island......Damn it ,well I'm here anyways may as well find some information about island."I sigh scratch my neck ,  I started walking and thinking'Maybe I should to go a bar place since they're always people coming they may have some of where the island is.'I though about it and start searching for Bar/restaurant place when I found one. I was about to head in when I heard laughing inside the bar.

I even hear people whispering thank to my hearing senses I can hear them talking"Hey the Bellamy pirates are in there right" "Yeah we better for stay away from them we don't want trouble here." The people whisper said.

'Pirates huh...I'm been isolated on the island to train I forgot there pirates and they have a bounty...I only saw a people with bounty on the island the elders always bought newspaper everyday when a piece fell to show to see a wanted paper.' I thought turn around decide to find another bar because I don't cause some troubles unless those pirates annoy me I found another decide to went in I open the door everyone inside the bar turn to look at I heard them talking I ignore them and went to sit stool the bartender was in front me"What can I get for you ma'am "he said"Give me a
(Your Drink) please" I reply "On it be right back" a few minutes later my drink arrive I pay him for the drink when I finish it the bartender look at me"If you have something then said already don't just stare"I said to him"Oh uh ,well I was gonna ask where is your crew was because you know your a marine or a captain "I froze at his reply 'Well this the only clothes I have thank to my magic I can clean myself even my clothes and they still this think I'm a marine.'I sigh heavy I was about ask about island when the door again I turn look behind to a woman my eyes widen because I know who she is 'Nico Robin why is she here' I thought turn back around facing the bartender I heard her footstep approaching and stop I look to my left to see her sitting next to me "Hello miss what can I help you."the bartender was said she reply"Oh I'm looking for information about sky island"that when everyone in bar started laughing" You actually believe that crap haahahah........ well sorry to tell you miss but the only crazy person know sky island is cricket"he said that made Robin smile"Cricket you say and where can I find this crazy person"she said"Are you sure?"he ask Robin nod the bartender sigh take out a piece a paper draw a map where cricket lives"Thank you very sir"she said stood up left the bar' Well I got the info I need now.......I guess I ask her to take me there.' I though leave the bar as well. I saw her walking decide to call out to her"Hey,there can I ask u something."

Robin pov

I got info and left the bar so I can tell  others until someone call out to"Hey, there can I ask you something." I turn to look behind the person that call me she has blonde hair,has green eyes wear a eye patch on her left eye, a sword on her left waist.I look at her face blush came out of me I shook my head and look to see her wearing 'Is she a marine?' I thought I look at her again " Yes,how can you?"I said she reply "Sorry but I kind of overheard you're conversation with bartender.....And I want you take me with to Sky island"I raised my brow"May I ask why do you want to go sky island?"I said she reply
"Oh uh,I  aaaaa.... an old friend my offer me to go to sky island with him and his crew I declined his offer because I wanted to continue my train and help the people on my island he told me that he will write his name somewhere on that island for people to know he was there,he even told me when my training is complete I should find the island and find his name there."she reply that suprise me that someone has went to sky island before I smile "Sure well then follow I don't want keep rest of the crew wait."I said she smile said"Thank you""Robin. Nico Robin and you are."I ask "Marina"she said
"Well then Marina let's go meet the the others."I said she reply"Sure lead the way Robin"we start walking together"I have question Marina"I said"huh what is it"she reply as we stop walking I look down at her clothes she followed my eyes look down at her clothes"Why are you dress like a marine.....Are you a marine?."I said she reply"What?! No I'm not a marine this is how I usually wear and also I look good in it your not the first person to said'Hey are you from the marines' No I not from those stupid marines this is my clothes and I like it okay"she said I nod continue our walk back to the  the Strawhat Pirates ship but I decided go some clothes shopping I will need Marina help to see what I look like smirk.

Strawhats pirate pov

Luffy,Zoro,and Nami came back to the to ship for asking information of sky island Luffy and Zora are injured Chopper went to patch up their injured the crew ask what happened to Nami said that the captain of the Bellamy pirates did this to him Luffy didn't fight back he just said there just pirate and told them don't worry about its all finish he said Zoro agreed him but Nami was pissing off about the town she want to a start when she became a very scary women. Usopp ask Luffy why she was angry when she not even injured"I dunno know"he said that when Chopper ask about them about finding anything out about the Sky Island that he shouldn't said because that a taboo for Nami she turn to face when Chopper started crying she became terrifying.
That make Usopp pretend to be dead with ketchup. Chopper turn into his Guard point was now in tears as he turned fluffy.
"Things certainly are lively here!  What's all the excitement about ? Robin had boarded the carrying shopping bags Marina was behind carrying Robin shopping bags.
"I'm guessing this the crew you were talking about?"said Marina putting down to shopping bags.
Everyone turn to look at Marina just as Robin was about to introduce to her to the crew Usopp quickly stood up from pretend to be death shouted  "MARINE!!!!!" ready his weapon making with Zoro unsheathed his sword along with Luffy ready to punch her.

"Huh????"Marina question as she saw them ready to attack her as Robin was about to stop them with her Devil Fruit she decide not to because she remembers about Marina saying about her training.
"Gum-Gum pistol"Luffy attack her first but Marina just slap it away the attack redirect it to punch himself in the face.
"Special Attack Shooting Star"Usopp shoot her but Marina caught the small metal ball with 2 finger throw it back hit Usopp head fell down backwards.
Zoro came in trying slash her but he widen his eyes to see her to stop by 1 finger she push his sword back she use her finger to flick his head sending him back to be hit by the sail.

Everyone and even Robin was shock of how she handle them without moving from her spot Marina turn to look the others
"So are we done here and also I'm not Marine you idiots."she said with a cold tone.

After they calm down,Robin explain to them about Marina and Cricket.
"Soooooo she want to follow us to Sky island as well.....Robin why didn't you tell us."Luffy said looking at Robin she sigh "I was about to when Usopp interrupted me."she said
"I'm sorry ,Robin"Usopp bow down to apologize her. Luffy stood up walk to Marina"You want to go Sky island as well?" "Yeah I want to find where put he put where for me and people to know his there,he even told to start my own or join a crew to start my own journey too the see the world"Marina said looking at Luffy smiling "In that case join my crew will ya."he said making his crew shouted"WHAT?" suprise his crew and Marina " Me .......Why would you want me to join your crew" "Because your strong and you want to see the world right....I want to become the King of the Pirates and the find the One Piece but I need a strong crew to find it with me....Your strong you were able to stop Zoro sword with one finger it was amazing so join my crew Marina"Luffy said to her.'King of the Pirates huh.....So be like him interesting.' Marina she smile"Sure I'll join your crew,so then Captain when do we going sky island"which make Luffy happy that he got new crew member and they are now ready to find cricket to find out where sky island is.