The Truth!

" YOU LOVE HIM?" Piper says.

I slowly nod.

Piper starts squealing. I cover her mouth, hoping she didn't wake up my parents.

" shut up. plus it's pointless! He hates me, and I don't wanna make him madder..... and I can't get up"

" Well first of all, He doesn't hate you- All he does is talk about you. Second, Imma go get you food, water, and you should take a shower.....ya stank!" Piper says.

I chuckle at bit, and manage to sit up. Piper comes back with 2 PB & J's. I gulf it down, and immediately feel a bit better.

I stand up and walk to my bathroom, even tho my legs are shaking. As soon as I water hits my body, I feel normal again.

I start thinking about how I'm gonna apologize to Gavin.

I get out of the shower about 20 mintues later, and get into a hoodie and some sweatpants.

" Good?" I say walking out of the bathroom.

" Perfect! Now come on, We gotta make this quick! We got school tomorrow!" Piper says, grabbing my hand.

We climb out of my window, and start running to Gavin's house.

Once we arrive, I don't even hesitate and throw a rock at his window. I'm luck it didn't break, cause it was a big rock. Gavin looks out the window, obviously annoyed.

His face changed, as soon as he saw my face.

Less than 3 minutes later, he runs out of his door.

" What are you guys doing here?" He says, confused.

" Making things right!" I say.

" Gavin, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean anything I said..... Except..."

" Except what?"

" I don't like you...."

" Oh wow, Thanks for coming to my house to tell me this! Gosh jolly- I'm full of joy!" Gavin says, rolling his eyes.

He starts to walk away.

He opens his door, and that's when I blurted it out;

" GAVIN, I LOVE YOU!" I yell.

He turns around slowly.

" w-what?"

" I love you Gavin! I knew from the second I saw you, you were the one! I'm soooooo sorry I didn't say it sooner.... I was just scared..... Scared it may ruin whatever friend- not friend- relationship we had. But I do- I love you! A-And it's ok if you don't love me back, o-or can't say it right now, Cause I don't care! I love you..... Only you!" I say.

Gavin's eyes start to water. He smiles at me, and walks over to me.

Before I can react, it happened...

I had a perfect movie scene kiss.

He pulled away, smiling.

" Love you too!" He says, his emotions overwhelming him.

" cool"

" cool!"

We both laugh, and hug each other.

Piper awkwardly cough. We pull away.

" Um.. No thank you? Like girl- If it weren't for me this wouldn't have happened" Piper says, sassily.

" Thank you Piper!" I say, playfully rolling my eyes.

" Oh, me? Pshhhh nah sweetie- You did that yourself!

I smile.

" So Coco, Can I ask you something?

" Sure, go for it!"

" Will you go to prom with me?"