His dark secret

The room was painted with crimson red. One side of the wall was full of my photos with sticky notes on it, photos that i didn't know that exist. He have photos of me on the parking lot, photo of me talking with someone, photo of me eating alone at the resto, photo of me applying my makeup, a photo of my naked silhouette, photo of me since when I was young until now. I checked the sticky notes in every picture and there's a date on it, seems that those are the date when those photo are taken. And wait, t-the hand writing on those sticky notes are familiar, it's like the hand writing on the sticky notes that's from my stalker. I wander around more, I saw a bunch of red roses placed on his table, and a bunch of sticky notes. His table are very messy, petals of red roses and sticky notes are scattered all over his table.

I also noticed his laptop, i got curious about what it has. I opened it but it has a password. Hhh- i need to guess, I have 3 ideas in my mind, the pw might be my birthday, his birthday or the day we've met. I tried the 1st one and 2nd one but none of that worked. I tried the last one which is the date when we met and guess what, it unlocked, easy password.

His wallpaper was our photo together taken at the beach by one of our friend. We look so happy at that photo. There's few app in the laptop, there's 3 files that caught my attention, it's entitled asdsdadasssas seems that he's to lazy to add titles. I decided to open those one by one. I checked the first one and it has stolen shots of me, taken by him. The second one contains our photos and the third one contain a video of him. It has a date written as a title the date was yesterday 9pm the date and time when he kissed me and did something weird on me.

Baekhyun is looking at the camera with a sleepy eye, he looks drunk.

"I want you"

"I love you" 

"You're so beautiful, y/n" 

"I wanna be with you"

"I wanna taste you" */licks at his lips and laughed roughly.

"I wanna be inside you"

"I wanna kiss you"

"I wanna be with you, forever, nothing and no one can part us"

He said in a roughly. My body shivered from what I just saw. I quickly closed his laptop from shock.
"What the- h-he's crazy." I said to my self.

I moved on and check more notes.

There's also a note that seems his schedules/plan
"Ask her to go out"

"Eat with her, (or eat her? kkkk)"

"Follow her at the mall" and other stuffs.

Now all of the questions in my brain have been answered, from what I saw. Warm crystal escaped at my eyes, my bestfriend is my stalker, he's the one who has been bothering me for years, he's obsessed with me. He's obsessed for me for years. 

*Door opening noises*

OH, baekhyun is here! 
I quickly ran out of his room, I locked it. I scurried towards my room, and put on earphones. 

"y/n, I'm home" Baekhyun yelled. I pretended that I didn't heard him. 

My door opened, I looked at him expressionless, he's grinning at me like an idiot, i giggled cause I find it funny, but after I giggle his smile dropped, his face turned serious. 

"You entered my secret room, did you?" he asked in a low rough voice.

"n-n" I didn't even done at my words when he interrupted it with a yell.

"YOU DID" 

"I told you not to go there! Where did you find the key? How did you know where I hid it?" He asked continuously. I remained on mute, and didn't answer his questions. 

"Fuck, now you know my secret!" He yelled, as he grip his hair, he's panicking.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN FOLLOWING ME FOR YEARS! You don't know how I got scared everytime I saw you following me. You're obsessed!" I yelled back. 

He started crying as he saw me look at him with my eyes that is full of disappointment and fear.

"Yes I am! I love you, I love you so much." he replied.

"You should've told me" 

"But I don't have courage, I'm scared of being dumped." 

"I will never dump you, I will never dump a man that I love" I confessed. 

"Y-you love me too?" 

"YES! I loved you since the day we became friends." I replied.

"But now, I knew you're dark secrets, I don't think that I can forgive you that easy" 

"I-I'm so sorry" He kneeled down, heads down, as he sob.

"Leave me alone, or should I say, I'll leave you alone" 
I stood up and took a bag that is full of my clothes and important stuffs. 
He moved besides me and held my hand, "Please, y/n, don't leave me" he begged.
"no, I made up my mind, I wanna be alone for now." 

"I SAID DON'T LEAVE ME" he roared. My legs shook, i'm so scared, what's happening to him.

"No one will leave, you'll stay" he stood up and walked outside my room. I followed him but he closed the door and locked me.

"KYOONG, OPEN THIS, PLEASE, JUST LET ME GO" I screamed.

"I'm so sorry, but I'll do anything just to be with you" he said softly.

"Y-you said you love me, if you love me you will not do this to me."

"I love you, and I need to do this." He replied.

He left me crying in my room. Still begging to let me out. But those didn't helped me. So i decided to make a plan of how will I escape. I chose to escape by the window, i connected my blanket to make a rope that will help me to escape. My plan succeeded, finally I'm free with my obsessed friend. I left a note for him saying my goodbye.