Are you okay? [ANGST TO FLUFF]

Dave stood against the wall of the safe room, thinking and waiting
Thinking about the Orange man and that had entered his life several months back. And waiting for him to return to put back his springlock suit and call it a day.
Him.
Oh gosh, how he loved that man. He never quite got to see him smile as often as he wished, nor did he ever get to see the tangerine give love and affection back towards him whenever he showed any. It was slightly upsetting to know every time he said "I love you", his Clementine would laugh and use outright scorn against it.

Dave sighed. How come he always loves the people that never seemed to treat him right? They always seem to never love him in a way he wants them to.
Hah! At least Sportsy never hurt him in the way of leaving a scar unlike Henry did! Dave had quite..a few scares from him. Ones that he'd rather not think about, even look at. His body was a mess. Not a nice one at that, who'd like his hell of a body? Scars, stitches, bones showing...
Old sport would.
He can just imagine that guy adoring every inch of his unusual body, kissing it, biting it...
Dave chuckled just as he heard the door creak open.

Old sport, or more of a suited up man, stood at the doorway. His breathing being heavy, and his posture seeming hunched.
"Eh, Sportsy?" says Dave, confused, the touch of alarm was also heard.
"Just help me get off this suit." He scowls in reply, his voice muffled ever so slightly from the suit. William walks over and carefully yet swiftly takes off the metal costume, being aware to not set off any springlocks.
When he got to see the shorter man's face, it was upset. Trying to form the expression into something of that being annoyed and angered, yet miserably failing. Dave could tell, or anyone would be able to tell, that something was wrong.
"Are you okay, old sport?"
It was silent for a few moments, before choked sobs were heard.
"You..Y-You absolute ass. Don't you know asking that makes people feel a th-thousand times WORSE?!" Old sport growled, tears falling down.

Dave couldn't think of anything except to open his arms and allow Jack to fall into them. The purple man's long limbs wrapped around him as he dug his  face into his shirt, the waterworks falling from his eyes wetting it.
"Baby..what happened?" Dave questioned, rubbing his back gently.
"...I just saw someone that I thought was somebody else."  The tangerine replied, trying to dry his wet face.
"Who?" Dave was curious, wanting to know even more about the person he has been watching for a while now.
"None of your fuckin' business."  He spits out.
Dave was startled at this, yet guilt spreads across his face as he realises he shouldn't have pressed.
"Sorry 'bout that, love..." Jack exhaled loudly, muttering a few words before closing his eyes and nuzzling into his chest.

The movement itself made Dave heat up, he must have turned bright red because he liked it what had just happened. His heart rate quickened as the arms on Old sport's sides enveloped him, Jack's humming sending soft vibrations through his body.
Looking down to him, sportsy looked so...peaceful. Something he only sees when the man is asleep or resting. Wonder came into his eyes, interested in the outcome.

Dave moved Jack's body, him groaning in the process, leaving Dave wondering whether or not he should continue. Oh well. Dave picked him up, causing Jack-o'-lantern to gasp.
"Dave-" He begins, Dave cutting him off with a gentle shush.
Dave headed through the back door, up and around to avoid more peering eyes, before placing him down.
There were a few moments of stillness, before Jack whipped out his keys.
"I'm guessing you're..inviting yourself to my home?"
No words had to be said to know that.

~~~~

The door to his home opened, Dave smiling at the smell of alcohol and whatever else was the scent of Old Sport's home. Jack rubbled his temples as he grabs Dave's wrist (not his hand?!?!) and drags them over to the lounge room.
"Let's just..let's just cuddle and forget whatever happened. Deal?" Jack asks, holding his other hand out for a handshake.
Dave grins. He wouldn't forget it, but he won't mention it any time soon.
"Deal, babe." Davey grabs his hands and pulls the orange in for a kiss on his cheek. Soon slipping his arm away from his grip and plopping himself on the couch, Jack soon following after, nervously scooting  over into the LEAN MAN'S grip.