Preface

❝Cause I was a fool, a fool for you, when I loved you so childishly. And I want it all back.❞

❝You never miss a good thing until it's gone.❞

❝If I had the minutes, I would turn them into hours❞

||||

Drew Hale was the talk of the town. Of Beacon Hills. Of course, he had everything a teenage boy wanted. A perfect life, perfect family, perfect friends, and a perfect best friend. And only at the age of ten.

All that was ruined when his family was set on fire, by the person whom he and his older brother trusted. Kate Argent. Because of her, the only survivors of the Hale Fire, Drew, Derek and Laura, left town. The siblings traveled the world, and when Drew turned sixteen, he left to do his own thing.

Now, after three years of not seeing his brother, he gets a call. From Derek Hale himself.

||||

Drew Hale is the youngest of the Hale siblings, and the only one with a slight British accent. When he was ten, his whole family died in a house fire. After that, his older brother, Derek, his older sister, Laura, and Drew left Beacon Hills together. When Drew turned sixteen, he left to London, where he started his own life.

Ten years later, back in Beacon Hills, his brother Derek and his friends are on a dead pool. Scott McCall, the True Alpha, worth more than the others at 25 million. But when the lists are updated, they realize that Scott isn't at the highest price. Drew is.

Imagine the interest when the McCall Pack find out that there's another Hale sibling, and he's worth more than a rare true alpha.

But Scott isn't the only rare werewolf around. Drew, is special. Worth about 50 million dollars and running.

After about ten years, the McCall Pack convince Derek, the only person who has Drew's phone number, to tell Drew what's going on in Beacon Hills, and hopefully bring him back to town.

When Drew gets back, he doesn't only face his brother, and murdering uncle, but he also faces his ex-bestfriend, whom he didn't say goodbye to, Lydia Martin.

Drew realizes he has feelings for Lydia, and the feelings are mutual only Lydia lies and says that she doesn't have them.

Drew, if he could, would take everything back if he could. And say goodbye to Lydia that last day when he was ten. He wish he could take it all back.