ONE

SONG OF THE CHAPTER - ALL BACK BY CHRIS BROWN 

Drew Hale is played by the beautiful and handsome Zayn Malik, everyone!!!

ONE

 ||||

 -Derek-

"What is that?" I asked extremely annoyed that Scott, Malia, Lydia, Liam, Kira and Stiles just came into my loft without asking. Usually, I don't really mind. But today was supposed to be the day that Braedon was going to teach me how to use a gun. Since, sadly, recently my wolf powers are a no go. Gone, thanks to Kate Argent. Only Braedon, and Peter are aware of my situation. I don't really want everyone else to know about my problems.

"It's a dead pool, a hit-list of supernatural creatures. And you are on it too." Stiles said, stating the obvious. I knew there was a dead pool, but why are they showing me this again?

"You all already showed me the list. Why are you showing it to me again?"

"Because maybe you kept something from us." Stiles said, narrowing his eyes at me. I raised my eyebrows, and crossed my hands over my chest. "Something like what?"

Scott showed me the list, "Read the names,"

SEAN WALLCOT     250

DAVID WALLCOT     250

MICHEAL WALLCOT     250

CHRISTINA WALLCOT     250

LYDIA MARTIN     15

SCOTT MCCALL     20

DREW HALE     50

DEMARCO MONTANA     250

CARRIE HUDSON     500

KAYLEEN BETTCHER     250

KIRA YUKIMURA     6

ELIAS TOWN     250

At first I was confused, so I had to re-read it again. And then, was when I caught the name. Drew Hale. Fuck. "Oh."

"Yeah oh. Why didn't you tell us you had a brother?!" Stiles yelled, making me angry. Even though I'm not a werewolf, doesn't mean I'm not me.

"Didn't know I was supposed to. It doesn't matter, I haven't seen Drew in three years." I said, shrugging my shoulders and threw the paper on the metal table, like if it was nothing.

"Ah, Drew Hale. He was a dangerous one." Peter said, coming from upstairs. I don't get it, he has his own apartment, yet he chooses to annoy the living hell out of me by being here.

"Wait, Drew? Drew Hale?" Lydia's small voice asked, speaking of the first time.  

"Yeah why?" Me and Peter simultaneously asked.

"He's your brother?"

"How do you know him?" Malia asked, speaking everyone's thoughts.

"We used to best friends, back when he was ten." Lydia stated, and everything came back at me. I remember Drew bringing a redhead to dinner one night, so she could meet the family.

"That's right. You're that girl he was madly in love with in secret," Peter commented making Lydia scoff and blush. All of us look at her with questioning looks.

"If he was so in love with me, he should've at least said goodbye. Hell, even a phone call. Ever since the Hale Fire, I haven't heard anything from him. So I dated Jackson, his best friend." Lydia said, rolling her eyes.