Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ I - Mᴇᴇᴛ Tʜᴇ Aᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ

Reminder: If the format of a line here is formed as "Name: blah blah blah" then it means they're sitting on a couch, talking to you guys. Oh and FYI, I'm not a comedian so this might not be funny but whatever.

Many think that the Avengers' lives are full of action and all of that serious stuff but let me surprise you...No, it's not. Okay well, that's not really a surprise but whatever. Let me introduce you guys to this idiotic aka the best family, The Avengers Family.

"TONY! GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE!" The strawberry blonde hair woman shouted as she carries her phone.

This is Virginia Potts, aka Pepper. Now, you may think that Steve Rogers aka Captain America is the boss in the Avengers compound but you're most definitely wrong. Pepper Potts IS the boss here in the compound. A material girl as well, if I may add.

And Natasha Romanoff is the second boss...

"Natasha, is this my coffee?" She asked Natasha, who is currently laying down on the couch, watching "Peaky Blinders" on Netflix, holding the hot coffee.

"Yup," Natasha answered, eating her breakfast, then Pepper.

"Okay, thank you, and I need you to make sure that you all follow the schedule for today," Pepper sighed, "I have loads of meeting to attend today," Pepper said.

Natasha groaned.

Much to her dismay.

Natasha: I hate being Pepper's assistant. I really hate it. Like what? I am an Avenger, not an assistant.

Natasha: But it's good to be on Pepper's side. *keep nodding*

"C'mon, you'll do great," Pepper told her as she finishes her salad.

"It's not that I'm not going to do great but I just want to lay down, watch films, eat, sleep and get away from those dumbass," She told Pepper.

Pepper rolled her eyes, "Don't be lazy, Tasha...but yea same, I'll go now," Pepper said as she messes Natasha's hair who groaned again.

Pepper: Nat and I have this sister bond that Yelena is slightly jealous of...well she's not here til Christmas. 

Pepper: Well, I know that I might die trying to fight her but I am still strong enough to put on a good fight. Anyway.

"TONY! I'LL GO NOW!" Pepper shouted.

And on cue, the elevator doors opened, "Already? Can't you just cancel those boring meetings?" Tony asked her.

"No." Pepper answered, crossing her arms.

Tony pouted, "But I want you here," Tony whined.

Tony: To be honest, I half don't want her with me and half want her and need her...but she can get really strict sometimes...most of the time. Life sucks.

Pepper: That's rude.

"Tony, shut up, your voice is irritating me," Natasha said covering her ears.

"Whatever, RED!" Tony shouted annoying Natasha who threw a pillow at Tony.

"That was not very nice!" Tony told her, and Natasha just sticks the middle finger at him and Tony did the same.

Pepper rolled her eyes, "I'll go now, don't burn the compound!" Pepper told them as she gives Tony a kiss before going to the garage. Then Happy drove her off.

"What are you even watching?" Tony asked Natasha.

"Peaky Blinders," Natasha answered.

Tony hummed in reply and sat down next to Natasha.