Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ II - Hɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

A: What could kill such a lovely day? It will also start to snow soon, and Christmas break is almost over. Well, many things could kill a beautiful day such as tight deadlines for submissions of work in jobs, and for students. Examinations.

"PETER! WAKE UP!" May shouted from the kitchen as she packs Peter's lunch.

Peter just hugged his pillow tighter, it was starting to get really cold and cozy now that winter is coming. He continued to sleep for 5 more minutes.

May look at the clock, "Oh no," she said as she goes to barge into Peter's room. He only has 30 minutes to prepare for school.

"Peter! Wake up!" She grabbed the pillow laying on the floor and smacked it at Peter.

"May!" Peter jolts up, "What's with the aggression? It's almost Christmas, and we should all just be calm and chill," Peter said as he closes his eyes again, forgetting that he only has a few days before his examination and Christmas break.

May crossed her arms, "Young man, did you forget about all of your projects' submissions?" May asked.

Slowly, Peter's eyes start to widen, "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP SOONER!" He yelled at the alarm clock.

"I did," May reply with a chuckle.

Peter: What? I get really lazy waking up on a cold morning, who would want to wake up and go to school early when you can continue sleeping?

...

Peter: I mean, I would but it's Christmas! Schools should have an early Christmas break.

Peter rushed to the bathroom with his clothes and got washed up then dressed up for school. He then grabbed his bag and other school stuff with his web and then went out of his room.

"See you, later, May!" He kissed her on her cheeks and grabbed his breakfast and snacks.

"Good luck with school! And be careful!" Aunt May told him, "Yes, yes!" she heard Peter answer, and she smiled as she continues doing chores.

At the school...

"Peter! Hey!" Peter heard someone yell, he turned around to see Ned.

He smiled and went to hug his best friend, then they did their own best-friend handshake.

"Sup, man!" Peter greeted him.

"Sup! oh and by the way, are you coming to the Christmas ball?" Ned asked him as they walk into the school.

"Christmas ball? Hm, I don't know, man," He told Ned.

Peter: I'm not a big fan of...parties.

"I'll only go if you go...or if someone asked me out," Ned said.

Ned: I mean, why would I not go if someone asks me out? I'll be thrilled.

Peter chuckles, "It's like a dance again?" he asked.

"Obviously," Ned replied.

"C'mon, we only have 5 minutes before our class starts," Peter said.

"I hope that we survive today," Ned said, and Peter agreed. Then they walked into the classroom.

At the Avengers Compound...

"Hmmm...it's not perfectly in the middle, move it a little bit to the right," Pepper told Sam and Bucky.

Both Sam and Bucky groaned, tired, "Why can't you make Wands do this instead?" Sam complained.

Bucky: Pepper takes decorating and planning ay too seriously, she's a perfectionist and all. Which is...something. We all hate it when she gets really strict but in the end, the result of our work is magnificent.