🔹~Chapter 1- Epilogue~🔹

You are the next heir to the (y/l/n) family. You are very knowledgeable for your age. You are also very beautiful. The only down factors that you have is that you absolutely dislike talking to others. From simple greetings to main events, communicating is not your strong-suit. Your parents are very supportive and loving, but they would love to see thier baby shine and thrive in life, but in order to see that they have to enroll you into school.

You weren't quiet because you were scared. You were quiet because you just hate people, you realize they could make fun of any mistake that may slip out. You couldn't handle the embarrassment, of course considering you were going to be in charge of your families company eventually.

You were mainly home-schooled. Your parents would pay for the most legible tutor to teach you and help with your studies. With you being smart and all finding a tutor that would actually teach you something was very rare for your parents find. So your grades are not the main focus for your parents however, You will be judged for how much you participate within group studies, project, and events. To put it loosely you are graded by how many people you have communicated with over the school year. Knowing this information, this was going to be a long year.

The school that your parents picked out for you is a private school call Ouran High. To your prior knowledge of this school only the smart and the rich can attend the school. The school is located in Tokyo, Japan. This information gives you hope because the possibility that there's going to be an extending amount of people there is utmost at it's low.

Starting tomorrow you will start your first day into Ouran high. Are you excited? no. Will you enjoy it? Probably not. At least you know your parents will support you until you come out of that quiet and lonely shell you've grown into.

🔹~End Chapter~🔹
345 words