shizuka's plan 1:

Third person POV:
The day had started pretty well.....they were all sitting by the the riverbed, having a picnic of their own and playing group games....well it had to be that way or else her plan would be a failure....yes 'her' ..... shizuka....she had planned a lot of things ....and today was the very first day for her tricks.....

~~Conversation~~

Haruka:It's all thanks to shizuka for arranging such a beautiful spot for our picnic day...

Nobita:ofc....you're a kind person Haruka...you're always so polite to others....

Degisugi:(mad)(did you just praise him) can't believe it.... even I've never heard such things come out of Nobita's mouth....i kinda feel sad

(Now enough of this melodrama we need to spice it up..... shizuka is going to implement her plan any second)

Shizuka's POV:
Haah...i have no choice . I am doing this all just to get degisugi....even tho Nobita and i shared a very close bond ....but i would still prefer degisugi over him....it's just in every field i feel like degisugi still has a more promising future....and who would like to miss a chance to get a guy like him.....but with Nobita in between I'm unable to get close to degisugi.....

Third person POV:
They were all chatting when shizuka asked excused herself and left the scene....after about 10 mins.....shizuka returned with two ice cream cones and handed them over to Nobita and Haruka....she then asked degisugi to tag along saying she wanted to buy some food for the squad and she needs help.......

Degisugi:oh sure !!!but how far is the shop....do i need to bring the car...

Shizuka: It's just around the corner ....it won't take long.....

Degisugi: Then that's good...
How about we all go together.....

Shizuka: (mad) (smiles) let them take care of our spot after all it's a busy day....it would be better if you accompany me....

Nobita:Oh ! Should I come!?

Degisugi: Hmm....you should save our spot....I'll help her....

Degisugi's POV:
I am still not okay with that Haruka.....but i can't deny shizuka's request as well....looks like i have no choice but to go with her....

~~degisugi and shizuka are both at store buying stuff ~~

~~meanwhile at the picnic spot~~

Haruka: (sleepy)(yawns) They are taking too long ...

Nobita: you already seem tired waiting for them...

Haruka:yeah i feel sleepy...the weather's already so nice ...a perfect environment for a good nap😴

Nobita:I get you....say I've never seen you before...how did you and shizuka become friends....

Haruka: well we met during our violin classes .....she isn't really good at playing violin so the teacher used to scold her....and asked me to halp her....that how we met
..

~~both lay down on the mat...as they gaze at the sky...when they fell asleep...~~

~~meanwhile at the shop~~

Degisugi:It's been too long ....i think we should head back now...

Shizuka: yeah...but i wanna shop some more....

Degisugi:let's be quick....I'm sure they'll be mad at us....

Shizuka: don't worry....let them enjoy together as well....it would also help them break the barriers....

Degisugi: (sad) ahhh yeah....it would be good for them...

Shizuka: hey cheer up.... we'll be back after i pay for this dress...👗

{Cash transaction successful....do visit our shop often.....}

~~degisugi and shizuka had returned when the saw something unexpected ~~
Third person POV:
As soon as they entered the scene they found the two of them clicking pics....and know one could tell they actually just met about 2 days ago...
Nobita had his arms rested on haruka's shoulder as they both took selfies and some solo pics of each other....
Shizuka was happy because to her it felt as though things were taking their turns themselves.....while degisugi beside her was sad....he hadn't expected things to take turn so quickly......

What actually happened while they were gone was the question in both of their minds.....how did they get so close.....
Well this was just plan 1 .....what about the other plans things are gonna get spicier now.....

Author's notice:
Hey so what do you think happened when they were gone....and what do you think the other plans of shizuka will bring out in their luck....would it be chaotic or will things turn out better for the two of them.....