Chapter 2

We go to the park and sit on the grass. What did you want to say? Euhm okay.. i want to tell this a long time ago but i couldn't then. "You know you can tell me everything yeah? He said with a smile. Of course i know that i can tell you everything. This is just different. "You always be my best friend." He gives me a comfort smile. Okay so a few months ago i started thinking about my sexuality. And i think im not straight. I look down. "That's okay. It's really okay." Louis smiles at me. "But what are you?" Euhm i- im undlabeld.. I look at the ground. "Hey it's okay." He rubs his hand over my arm to make me comfortable. "Honestly i need to tell you something.." He said. What? Is there something wrong? I ask with a caring voice. "No no.. euhm it's just im gay..." He looks away shyly. Hey hey it's okay Lou. It's fine. He looks at me and give me a hug. "Im so proud of you Harry." Im proud of you to Louis. I said back. "Are we gonna say it to the other boys and management?" Louis said worried. Management no. To the boys only when you're ready. I said. He nod and hug me again.

With Niall, Liam and Zayn:

Zayn were are Louis and Harry? They are in the park Niall. "Do you think they hide something?" What do you mean? "I don't know. They are so close this weeks." "They are always close Niall." Liam came in the room. "Yeah i know but this week is different. They are always together i mean i know they are close form the beginning of the X-Factor, but now they are closer." "Niall i think you're right." Zayn said.

Next day:

We are driving to an ohter interview. On the internet are a lot people said that Harry and Louis are a couple. That's not true. Harry and Louis knows that fans thinks that they are a couple.

The interview:

"Okay you all are really close friends but there are fans saying that Harry and Louis are a couple. Is that true?" The interviewer ask. "No it's not. We are really close because we talk a lot about deep things. So we trust each other a lot. Maybe more than the other lads." Said Louis. "Yeah i get why people thinks that we are a couple because we are closer than the other band mates. But we are just really good friends." Harry said and smiles a Louis. "Thats beautiful!" The interviewer said. "What is the best about being in a boyband?" "Euhm i think that you know each other really well. It feels like we are a family. We don't talk a lot to our partners so it's good that we can talk to each other. Said Zayn. "Yes! We are still kids you know. Sometimes it's hard but i love the band. Said Liam. "Harry is the youngest of the band so is it sometimes hard to handel him. Because he's still in his puberty." Ask the interviewer. Looks at the boys and smiles. "Louis can always make him feel better or feel realx." Said Niall. "Really? How do you do that?" Ask the interviewer and looks at Harry and Louis. "I don't know i just know Harry really well. I know when he don't feel good even if he says he's okay. I try to talk with him a lot. We talk everyday a few times. He's young and sometimes are things hard for him but-" "He always makes me feel better and safe." Finishes Harry. Louis smiles.

-------------------------------------------------

Hiii first happy birthday to Payno <3 I hope you all are okay. <3
Im not really sure about this chapter but okay. I hope you like it. Im really happy today bc i maybe go to Harry for the first time. Love On Tour 2023 in Belgium.🕯️I will get tickets 🕯️That will be my first Harry concert i really hope i can get tickets. But my school starts Thursday so im gonna try to update fast! But i don't know if it's possible but im gonna try! <3 Have a nice week. ❤️