Race My Mind

Aubrey POV

I hung up the phone what feels like the hundredth time. Y/N's not answering. I can already tell how tonight's gonna end.

Flashback

I sat on the bed watching her get ready to leave. Y/N's dressed to perfection, a red midi dress on that hugs her in all the right places. Her brown hair flowed down her back, pin straight. I'm struggling to keep my hands to myself and she knows it. I just want to touch her, to talk to her, anything, but everything I say falls on deaf ears.

"Baby come here" I whined as I reached for her hips.

"Absolutely not, I'm trying to go out not stay in" y/n shot me some side eye as she bent down to put some black heels on.

"If you don't come to me I'll come to you" I said nonchalantly as I stood to my feet and stalked closer.

I knelt before her and she put her foot up on my thigh.

"Aubrey, don't."

It didn't stop me from wrapping my hand around her calf holding her firmly in place as I travelled my other hand up her inner thigh.

Y/N placed her palm on my chest and pushed backwards.

"Aubrey..."

Rolling my eyes I released her and stood up. "Can I atleast get a kiss before you go?"

Y/N leaned into me almost immediately. As I licked my lips y/n wrapped her arms around my neck and I held her close by her ass.

I want her to feel what she's done to me.

She sighs, pecks my lips and slides away.

" I have to go babe, love you", she looks over her shoulder one last time before she turns to leave.

"I love you too".

Present Day

I could already tell that she's comin' home intoxicated. Her homie sent me a text earlier to let me know she's been smoking too. It's 1am, I know she loves dancing and these nights out are like therapy for her but I can't help missing y/n.

Text message

'Please come home to me x'

The minutes passed by with no reply.

Text message

'Please. I'm waiting for you baby'

I was on edge. I've been tryna keep busy since y/n left but my mind drifts right back to her.

Reply

'Kk babee, sure. Wion't be lopng'

Y/N POV

The driver pulled up downtown in the A4. I got in the back and waved to my girls. Tonight was fun, but if he's waiting for me I'm going home to my baby.

I opened my phone and started scrolling through my notifications.

Instagram: champagnepapi has posted a new photo.

I clicked on the link and it stopped at a picture of me from a few months prior.

Text Message

'Is thstt the besst ypu copuld do?'

'You're drunk as fuck"

The car pulled up to the front gate and soon the gates buzzed.

I made it out of the car on once piece thanks to the driver. I hadn't realised just how much I had drank until I was away from the noise and back too reality. Everything seemed to slow almost to a stop.

Once I made it through the front doors I could see a figure stand up from the chair in the living room just to the left of me and a smile appear.

"On a scale from 1 to 10, how drunk are you baby" His deep voice sounded so soothing as he approached me with his arms reaching for me.

" I need these shoes away from me" I groaned.

He chuckled and bent down to unbuckle them for me. As soon as my ankles were free I flicked them off and leaned into Aubrey. He wrapped an arm around me to keep me steady and used the other to stroke my head. He knows just how much I love that.

A soft moan escaped me as my body relaxed against him. He shifted my weight off my feet and into his arms taking me towards the elevator.

Aubrey POV

I smiled down at y/n seeing the relief wash over her face. As the elevator rose to the top floor I could feel her peppering kisses across my jaw line.

"Y/N you're drunk, we can't." As much as it pained me to say this, I wasn't 100% sure that she was aware enough to consent to anything.

I had laid her pyjamas out waiting for her to come home and it seems like she'll need help in the shower. As soon as that was done I'll put her straight to bed.

"Aubrey" y/n said looking up at me through her eyelashes.

"Yes y/n" I sighed looking down at your giddy expression.

"I wanted you to race my mind."