Kryama

You and Loki head to the palace garden for Thor's funeral. This was one thing that even you weren't prepared for. After all was said and done, how could Loki lose his brother? Why couldn't you heal him. You were always able to heal the outside wounds, but the inside was never a gift you possessed. As you and Loki stand there listening to the priest and going on about Thor's life, you pan over to Loki. His face is solemn and cross as if to be in deep thought. You know he's hurting but can't shake the fact of feeling responsible for Odin, Frigga and Thor's death. You see Loki's tears falling from his eyes and you can tell he's completely heart broken. You stomach starts to turn, and you can feel your crystal form wanting to come out. You try as hard as you can, but you begin to transform. Loki see's you and is confused as to why you have transformed. Suddenly there are flashes of light that beam across the sky. Blue and white slashes of light zoom across the sky. Large blue and white tears drops start to descend from the sky. They land and transform into Crystal Forms. You jump back and are shocked to see your own kind and your own people. Loki stands and looks at you and then at your people. One walks up to you with open arms.

Sarmen: Ahhh, we have found you Kryama!

You: Who are you?

Sarmen: We are your family, your people. We have been searching for you for many years. We have come to take your home.

You: What did you call me?

Sarmen: Kryama. That is your name. You are my daughter, and I am your father, and that is your mother.

You: Home? This is my home. I have no mother or father.

Sarmen: Please Kryama, we need you home in Danara. You must take your place as our next Queen.

You: How can you be my parents? I have never seen you before! I was sent to Midgard at 3! Nobody explained to me that once I hit 25 that I would stop aging and lose everyone I ever fell in love with. I was dumped there with nothing, no one all alone!

Sarmen: Please understand, we left you with a family that promised to take care of you.

You: Just know whatever family you left me with didn't care about me. I was on the streets trying to figure out what I was supposed to do. I was alone! A kid on the streets alone and watched people I started to care about would age and die and I never did. Here I am 600 years later and finding out that I had powers. I knew I was different, but I never knew this.

Loki: Darling, what's going on? Who are these......people?

You: Apparently my family, my people from Danara, my home planet. They want to take me back to make me queen.

Sarmen: It is her time to take her place as queen.

Loki: She is queen here. My queen, my wife. I am Loki of Asgard.

Sarmen: Yes, Loki of Asgard, we know who you are. Your name has fallen upon the lips of many. I will not allow my daughter to be with such a man.

You: Your daughter? I don't know you.

Sarmen: How could you not remember your mother or me?

You: It's been 600 years!

Harrian: My daughter, come to me, I will show you where you came from. Let me place my hands upon your head, I will show you.

You: No! Get away from me.

Harrian: Daughter, please, let me show you and help you remember.

You look at Loki. He nods yes and Harrian walks up to you. She places her hands upon your temples and a shock runs through your body. You see the aliens attacking Danara. You see your parents load you into a pod and a wizard sends you through a rip in time sending you into this universe. Someone finds you as a small child with a note. An elderly woman who kept you at 3 years old. She took care of you until you were 6 then died, alone and her children didn't care about you and threw you to the streets. Alone on the streets at 6 years old, the memories jump through the years until you are 16, and with your friends and fast forwards to their deaths and fast forwards again to you being attacked in the alley way where Loki found you. You grab Harrian's hands and pull them away and fall to which Loki catches you and you pass out.