IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT PLS READ

⚠️IF YOU HAVE ADOPTED OR HAVE EVER ADOPTED IN YOUR LIFE, READ THIS⚠️

When I say this I am not talking about only myself, but to all other adopt creators as well.

I have seen countless people who have adopted and NEVER credited the original creator for their design.

Not only that but I would see comments like "I love the design so much!" Either they wouldn't reply or that would say "tysm" or something like that.

This is basically stealing. I can't stress enough how much it could hurt the original creator of the adopt to see that other people think the person who adopted made THEIR design.

So not crediting could lead to people thinking the person who adopted made the design and they would get the credit.

PLEASE CRDIT THE ORIGINAL CREATOR. It makes me upset to see people do this so please

Credit the creator

And before this is over I have one more thing I have to talk about.

Guys first of all, drawing the adopt isn't payment in my book, it's just drawing the adopt. I don't find it payment so don't offer it.

Number two,

Oh

My

Lord

How many people who offer and DONT fill out the form drives me nuts, either that or they do a whole different form like this:

Name:

Gender:

Personality:

Likes:

Dislikes:

And that also drives me up a wall. If you don't know what the form is it is literally in the rules.

Number three, don't just adopt something because it "looks nice" have a valid reason like for a book or maybe an OC.

Number 4, ACTUALLY USE YOUR ADOPTS I see people adopt things and throw the adopts in a dump and forget about them and this makes me furious it's even the people who get so many adopts they don't know what to do with them, and these are usually for the people who adopt them because they look nice, come up with a fake reason to use them, and never use them.

Number five, *deep jnhale*

STOP HOGGING ADOPTS

INCLUDING JUST BECAUSE THEY LOOK NICE.

Finally, complete your p a y m e n t s. Don't think you can get away with it because the author has enough to deal with. WRONG. I or other adopt authors know EXACTLY who you are and what payment you have.

Anyway, with that out of the way, thank you to the people who follow these rules and who support.

Ty