| 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 |

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐒 ⌁ ben hargreeves
Written By: yashi0z

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐒 ⌁ ben hargreevesWritten By: yashi0z

Five walks into the room where there were lots of monitors, each one of them broken, the glass, and debris were almost everywhere. “Okay.”

There was one monitor that was still working. Five walked over to it, in hopes that it would work, hopefully. He sets down the briefcase as he wiped the screen, while pressed the bittons to operate it.

“Okay. That's good.”

”There's been a rip in the space-time continuum.” Herb reported, as Five watched the monitor. “It's swallowing everything.”

“Oh, my sweet Dot, Iris, Josh from accounting, they're all gone ” Herb reported, and in another life~

Five fast forwarded the recording a bit, to know how to fix everything.“I've tried everything! I don't know what else to do.” Five stayed silent as he listened.

“The timeline is collapssing” Herb muttered, he suddenly yelped as trouble started forming. “Oh." There were screaming in the background. “This is... the end.” He suddenly yells as he disappears.

"I could kill for some scrambled eggs right now. Wonder if I could ask [Name], wish she was here.” Lila suddenly appears
from nowhere, walking towards Five.

“This is bigger than the timeline, Lila."

“What's bigger than the timeline?" She asks, he turned towards her. “The entire universe.”

“Yeah.”

“The missing digs, people... It's the opposite of the big bang. ” Five paused, “Onsyead of the universe expanding, it's now collapsing in on itself."

“Like a prolapsing rectum." Lila spoke, which confused Five, “That's a weird analogy, but yeah.”

“Here, then. This might give is some answers.” She held up a book, as she gave it to him. “Master handbook.”

“The one and only.”

~

"You know, I really hate you.” Ben reminds her again, but she didn't believe it. I mean, who would?

“Oh really?” [Name] asked. Ben grabbed the collar of her shirt before pulling her close to him. “Yes, really. Now shut it.”

“Lying does not suit you, Ben.”  She mocked as he sighed, wondering why Fei forced him to look after the hostage, Fei wanted Be to do the work after what had happened with the Umbrellas.

“You're the worst person I've ever met. Second to Fei.” Ben  muttered under his breath as he pushed her away slightly. [Name] laughed as she was getting to him. She was bored, so she had the right to mess with the Sparrows.