05

˗ˏˋ gardening tips 'ˎ˗ 

you roamed the halls after school to find yourself in front of the glass doors which lead to the botany club's meeting area. every time you entered this place, you'd be so enamoured by it. just by looking at the way the plants decorated the place, it was truly magical.

'y/n? what're you doing here?' a familiar dark haired man greeted you, you looked at him quizzically, 'what do you mean? don't we have a meeting here today?' 'no, we don't, didn't you get the message?' your face was even more confused now, 'what message?' you questioned him.

'i think i asked collei to...' he trailed off, 'never mind that but basically we weren't having a meeting today because of some technical difficulties here,' 'oh,' you sighed; you were really looking forward to your meeting, this club was the only reason why you'd ever come to school on a bright, early monday morning. unfortunately, there weren't any buses available at the moment that you could take to back to your house, the only available one came after an hour, moreover, you couldn't even call your parents as they were out of town for work issues.

'is something the matter?' he asked, looking up from the plants he was previously inspecting. 'nothing much, just there aren't any buses to get home to,' you responded, 'right, you take the 4:15PM bus, am i correct?' you nodded to his question, 'well, you can always spend some time here if you'd like,' he suggested. you agreed since staying here, spending time with tighnari would be better than to roam the nearly-empty halls of the school - with only a few students, all of which were busy with their own clubs and duties.

most of your time spent in the club involved you just admiring the many different species of plants present and curiously asking questions about some plants which fascinated you and tighnari was more than happy to provide you with information for them; you could honestly listen to him talk about his passion for plants forever, his voice was just too calming.

'hey tighnari?' you said, the man hummed in response, 'what's this plant called? i've never seen this one before,' tighnari walked up to you, leaving his task. his face was merely inches away from yours - he was standing behind you but his face was near yours as he studied the plant you questioned about; this action of his causing your face to flush a deep shade of red, your curiousity long gone, he really had his ways of making you flustered even if he didn't intend on doing so.

tighnari turned to look at you, 'ah so this a sumeru rose, they're native to sumeru only, i got the seeds for them myself when i went to visit,' he stated and began to further explain properties and qualities of the plants, their symbolism and more. 

tighnari would never admit this but he actually found your presence comforting, with the way you'd ask him questions about plants and willingly listened to what he had to say about them, he loved that about you as most people usually found his passion an annoyance. 

time flew by as you both chatted away in the garden and you soon had to bid your good byes to tighnari though deep down, he wished you would've stayed here longer as most of your conversations were limited to just about the club, he wished he could chat to you more about your interests, your hobbies and just get to know you better as a person but he can always just approach and converse you another time, right?

a/n: kinda changed up the order of chaps, this story was moving way too fast so i'm gonna take it slow now 

alsoo fellow readers! i'm confused on who to pull for in 3.0, i want tighnari AND ganyu but idk who to roll for .. help