🌾Chapter 12🌾

Today was Seth,Lori,Maze and Mattheo turn to do patrol whilst everyone else was doing babysitting duty. Mattheo took the lead and Seth was on his left and Maze on right right whilst Lori was next to Seth. The patrol had not issues or problems, Seth wondered off and bumped into a sixteen year old girl and looked up and saw his future with her."It's not like love at first sight, really. It's more like gravity moves suddenly. It's not the earth holding you here anymore, she does you become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend." He whined that he had imprinted on a girl who was a newborn vampire gaining Mattheo, Maze and Lori's attention.

Mattheo went to attack when Seth got infront of her and shown him that he imprinted on her and Mattheo back down and the four shifted." Hi I'm Mattheo, these are my sisters Lori and Maze. This is Seth and he jsut imprinted on you. That mean we can't hurt you and you're pack protected now what's your name?" Mattheo says softly to the scared girl.

Seth walks over to her and pull her in to calm her down" My Name's Bree Tanner and I'm running cause I don't want to fight I don't like human blood, I want to have animals instead." She meekly says," I must say your very tame for a newborn Bree. I'm Lori nice to meet you!" Lori says bouncing over to give her a hug. Bree returns the hug and noticed Lori's scars," who did that to you?" Bree ask not meaning to offend," my pack brother did but it was an accident." Lori tells her.

"Come with us and meet our alpha he won't attack you as Seth will show him that he imprinted so come on." Mattheo says and the five head off to Sam House. Maze howls in signal and the pack run out and phased when they see Bree and Lori and Seth get infront and phase. Seth shows Sam the imprint and the pack back off." She's not a threat to anyone she quite tame and she doesn't want to hurt anyone here. She was running from Victoria and the battle as she doesn't want to fight anyone." Seth tells the pack who look at bree who is hiding behind Lori and Maze.

"She can stay for now, she'll have to live with the Cullens as they hunt animals and can teach her to hunt." Sam commands them," Excuse me, Mr Alpha sir, I already know as that was what I was doing when I bumped into Seth and your friends earlier. I don't like people blood I prefer animals." Bree says meekly. Sam nods in understanding," We have humans here can you control yourself?" Sam asks." I can as I smelt human blood before I went hunting and I grossed me out." Bree says with a small smile..

The pack head in side and Seth takes Bree by the hand." LORI! your back can we dance now? Please?!" Claire asked sweetly." Of course come on Seth and Bree you can join." Lori says and the four begin dancing to night fall descendents. Bree begins to feel at home here and Sam and Emily notices that she more human than vampire." Bree have you tried human food?" Emily ask.

"I am hungry but I assumed I wanted animal blood." Bree says shrugging her shoulders,"Why do you ask?" She says." Because you don't smell like a vampire, you might actually be part human part vampire. A Hybrid." Sam says," Here try and muffin." Emily offers and Bree takes one and eats it up." Oh my goodness this is amazing, can I have more I'm starving?!!" Bree says excitedly.

Emily nods and laughs" you eat like the wolves do Bree, you fit right in with us and Seth is a really good mate to be with as he super cute and affectionate." Emily tells her as Bree smiles." I feel like I am home, I never had a home before. My life wasn't good before now." Bree tells her an Emily hugs her and Bree hugs back." This will always be your home Bree." Emily whispers.
------------------------------‐------------------------------
Chapter 12 is done, Bree and Seth have met and imprinted. She come home to the wolves and is a Hybrid.

Questions

Who is happy for Seth and Bree?

How cute are they as a couple?

How cute was Lori and Claire interaction?

How sweet was Emily and Bree's interaction?