cuddle

Y/n POV

Mason was sick, so I decided to make soup for him. "Shit." I mumbled. I don't have the supplies to make soup.

I quick ran to the shops and to get the supplies and came home. "Masonn am homee." I said. I ran upstairs to see Mason sleeping peacefully. "Aww he must be tired." I whispered. I checked his temperature, it was a bit high. I decided to go and make the soup for him right away.

As I was cooking I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. "Mason, why aren't you in bed?" I said turning around to face him. "I want you to be with me in bed." He said while kissing my neck. "Hm, well am making soup for you so maybe if you finished it all we can cuddle." I said looking up at him. "Ok , promise." "Promise, now go to bed. You need to rest." I said and gave him a peck on the lips.

Few minutes later

"Hey, made you soup." I said while walking over to mason. "Mhm it smells nice." He said while sitting up. "Yea I know. Now eat up I made a huge mess in the kitchen." I said I head for the door. "Wait." Mason said. "something wrong?" "Er, can y-you feed m-me?" He said looking nervous. I chuckled. "Ok, why not." I said. I take the food and began to feeding him. "Open, your mouth." I said. "Aaah." He said while opening his mouth. "Your such a baby." I said while putting the food in his mouth. "Mhm, it's
delicious." He said smiling. "Aww, your so cute." I said while pinching his cheek.  "Stopp." He said while laughing.

"Wow, you finished all your food." I said. "Yea so you know what that means. Its time for CUDDLES." He said while jumping on the bed. "God, you really are a baby." "Yea, cos am you baby." He said while pointing at me. "Ew thats cringe." I said "don't be silly y/n." "Ok ok, am going to get popcorn." I said

1 MiNuTe LaTeR

"I got popcorn." I said while jumping in the bed. "Yes I love popcorn." Mason said as he was about to get popcorn. "Nah ah ah. You can have it when we start the move. I said sassily. "Ugh, I hate you." Mason said while crossing his hand. "Aww I love you too." I said as I kiss him. "Me too. Now what movie should we watch?" Mason said while taking the remote. " hmm, stranger things season 4. I heared that it was out." I said. "Ok." He said. As we movie started me and mason snuggled together. His head on my chest as I play with is head.

Few minutes later

"*yawns* y/n let's go to bed, am tired." Mason said while rubbing his eyes. "Yea am tired too." I said as we snuggled together. "Y/n." "Yes babe." "I love you." He said. "Aw, I love you too." I said. Mason then made eye contact with me them smashed his lip into mine.
It was..Prefect. we slowly pulled apart and smiled at eachother then went to sleep.

Am inloved with this boy.

❤❤❤