The meet

Seth pov
"There's this..." my friend was telling me something probably about another party or something. Just then someone ran into me "Watch where you're go..." as I said that I was met with the most beautiful set of green eyes. He has black hair but wears a black beanie with a black hoodie and purple skinny jeans.  "Watch where you're going next time," I said coming to reality right the bells went off I shut my locker and walked off to my second to last class of the day.

On my away to my class someone bumped into me spilling their water all over me "Sorry I was looking for my friend it's his fist day and..." she was rambling on and on I think her name is Jordan she as purple emo/goth hair, blue eyes, she as a septum piercing and she's wearing a black shirt with blue skulls on it, black skinny jeans with holes with a pair of Converse. "Hey it's okay accident's happen I have to go to the bathroom anyway, have fun looking for your friend" I smiled and waved at her and walked into the bathroom.

When I walked into the bathroom I heard someone crying I looked around and in the corner behind the last stall I saw the same boy who bumped into me earlier. "Hey you okay?" I asked sitting on the floor with him there was no answer so a tapped him on the shoulder but that made him flinch away from me "Hey I'm not going to hurt you" I said making him look up at me with his beautiful green eyes that were watery and filled with pain which made my heart hurt. "What happened? Are you okay?" I asked not looking away from his eyes "I don't want to talk about it" he said looking back down. "It's okay you can tell me I won't judge you or make fun of you, you seem like a good and fun person" I said with a smile and his head shot straight up looking at me in the eyes he smiled, which is adorable, and my eyes drifted to his lips and back to his eyes. "Some girl pushed me back onto the ground and... put her foot on my chest saying something like 'don't talk to my boyfriend again you fag' and one of her friends punched me..." I was shocked Callie is not like that but then again she does get jealous very easily as a reflex I but my hands around him hugging him, he did flinch at first but then relaxed into I smiled at him and he fell asleep on my chest looking so cute little ba- WAIT what am I thinking I'm straight I have a girlfriend I'm not gay but...what if I am... what will people think. With all this thoughts flooding my brain I but my head on the wall and closed my eyes and before I knew it I feel asleep.

I woke up and he was gone I don't even know his name oh we- SHIT what time is it I looked at my phone almost 1 fuck I missed my last two classes oh well time to go home I shut my phone off got all my stuff and walked out the bathroom to the front doors of the school walking across the parking lot to my car, which is a 1996 Ford F-150, but before something or someone was under the tree near my car.

———————————————
How do you like the first chapter?
Do you think Callie we bully Blaze more?
Will Seth confront Callie?
Like
Comment
Vote