Cap. 3- 9 3/4

Y/N's pov-

[...]

We were finally at Kings Cross, with two tickets for Hogwarts Express, at the plataform 9 3/4, which we had absolutely no ideia how to get there, and we had absolutely no one to guide us.

.

We were between plataforms 9 and 10, there was no one signal about plataform 9 3/4. And then, Harry had the brilliant idea to ask a guard that was there, a muggle, acording to Hagrid.

"Excuse me, do you know where is plataform 9 3/" Harry asks confidently.

"Is this a joke kid? There's so plataform 9 3/4 or something related to that. Stop joking arround here or I'll find your parents and tell them."

My first thought was grab Harry by his arm and go away from that creep.

"That was a bad idea"

"Of course that was a bad idea Harry, what did you expect? Him hugging you and tell you everything? He doesn't know any shit"

"Language Y/N"

"Screw it"

And we just stood there, trying to catch any signal of something saying 9 3/4.

But in a few seconds we just heard some woman saying the word muggles, and something related to Hogwarts. We looked arround and then we saw a family with 7 siblings, 7 ginger siblings. We decided to ask the woman if she could help us.

"Excuse me!" Harry asks first " Do you know how to get to the plataform 9 3/4?"

"Ah! Hello, sweeties! I see you are first years, I'm Mrs. Weasley, and its Ron's first year too!" She says pointing at a ginger and shy boy who gave us a kind smile. "They only thing you two have to do is passing through that wall!"

"What? I'm not going to die today" Passing through a wall? There's no way!

"Ron will go first. Come on Ron, don't be scared!" And then Ron just disappeared in that wall, and then Mrs. Weasley and her younger child, the only girl in that family, just passed through that wall.

"You go first" I said, If one of us dies, I don't wanna die first. I wanna see if its a save way to die.

"You wish Y/N, we are going together!"

With one hand, I grabed the cart with our stuff, and with the other I grabed Harry's hand.

We started, running with it.

We were getting closer and closer with the wall

And then.

We were at a station, a beautiful station actually, we were at the plataform 9 3/4.

.

.

Small chapter I know! But I want what happends in the train and at the station in another chapter.

I haven't reviewed this chapter yet, I apologize if there are any mistakes!

Love you all<3