the beginning of the journey

(Welcome back to another story but before we begin I'd like to give a huge shout out to @Gallo_06 now in this one Izuku will become a God and yes will have a harem why because I said so and secrets of his lineage and his own perspective on things will change now those in the harem will be Camie, Momo, Jirou, Rumi, Uraraka,  and Kendo and Kaina Tsutsumi aka Lady Nagant and Mandalay and  and Nana Ibara Hinata I hope you all enjoy this story and I will say that this will be convoluted but I've gotta say If it's confusing don't blame me blame Sony and santa monica studios as well as those who have worked on God of War because they are the ones that allowed this to be convoluted anyway let us begin)

Izuku P.O.V

My name is Izuku Midoriya and my life went to hell from the age of 4 and it then got better but also became something so much different from what you'd expect now let's get this started.

3rd P.O.V

We now see a young Izuku Midoriya at the age of 4 at school; more particularly we see him with the new kid in the class Camie Utsushimi playing.

We now see the Bakugo twins and Todoroki twins along with Iida and we see Izumi approaching them with a sad face as her friends see this and ask "Hey Izumi are you alright ?"

Izumi sighs and then says "I'm fine but I'm just worried about Izuku he's Quirkless and I don't want him dying but I also know that if anyone can be a hero without a quirk it's him I'm just worried for his safety I guess."

As Izumi goes to walk over to Izuku Katsuki looks to the others and says "Izumi's an idiot, that Nerd is gonna die from some villain regardless of what she thinks."

Shoto then with Curiosity asks "So what you're saying is that we have to use our quirks on him as a show of force ?"

Katsumi then with hesitation asks "But are you two sure about this I mean he could get really hurt ?"

Katsuki then without hesitation responds saying "Do you want him to die if this doesn't work so what? We'll keep doing it until it gets through his thick Skull."

(A few minutes prior)

We now see as Izumi approaches Izuku and Camie and she curiously asks "Hey Izuku sorry to interrupt but I need to ask you something ?"

Izuku with pure confusion and curiosity asks "Yeah sure what exactly is it about earlier because it did look like you were going to say something?"

Izumi then without answer lets her actions speak for her by using her Telekinesis to lift up an ant and asks "See Izuku I'm just wanting to make sure that you understand the dangers of your situation it's not that I don't believe that you can't be a hero I do I just need to know that I can trust you in that you'll take quirk analysis even more seriously than I do so you'd know how counter someone with a similar quirk to mine?" She finished as gently as she could set the now squirming ant to the ground which was sadly enough to kill it.

Izumi then with panic clearly on her face waves her hands around as she says "Wait, wait, I swear I didn't mean for that to happen."

Izuku then snaps her out of it as he says "Izumi it's fine I understand what you're saying and I appreciate the concern so don't worry."

Before anyone could say anything Camie excused herself to go to the bathroom as she left Katsuki and the others approached them with Katsuki asking "So you plan on being a hero despite not having a Quirk is that right?"

Izuku nodded his head slowly but before he could open his mouth he was blasted back by an explosion from Katsuki as the ground under Izumi's feet turned into Black ice causing her to slip and fall onto her back then be hit by a blast of ice from Shoka.