Nik's POV
"Do you think about me as much as I think about you?"

I met this boy recently. He's new and he goes to my school. Were even in the same grade. His name is Miles and as soon as I saw him, I was taken with him. He says this line on our first date, watching the sunset on the beach after going out to dinner.

This very line just sweeps me off my feet.

It shows that he cares like no other and I'm not going to let go of the way he makes me feel. I barely know this boy and I'm all ready for the long hall with him.

That night he kisses me. It was my first. I think it was a little awkward but his lips against mine felt so good.

It was undeniable.

This boy is going to be around awhile with his shaggy brown hair, blue eyes, gentlemanly charming attitude, his humor, and his goofy smile that I just can't get enough of. I knew Miles was going to be my first time for everything. I am scared to do anything and he wants to try everything. He's good for me in that way. Call our relationship absolutely insane, romantic, weird, or absolutely adorable but this is just how it was starting at the beginning of sophomore year.

At that time Miles was my forever and I was his. We'd fallen so fast that it felt like I knew Miles all my life and that he'd just always been there for me even though things were just getting started between us.

Two years later...

I walk into school and I see my cute shaggy boyfriend. He bounds over to me when he sees me walk down the hallway like a cute little golden retriever.

Miles says "hi" walking down the hall next to me. I say "hi" looking up at him. He says "what do you have first?" I say "we have AP Bio, love." He smiles saying "I forgot" and I say "clearly" chuckling and kissing his cheek. I put my backpack in my locker, Miles wrapping his arms around my waist. He rests his head on my shoulder as I take out everything I need AP Bio. Mile's kisses my neck and I giggle saying "stop it" shutting my locker. He turns me around and kisses me. He mumbles "I want you" and I say "you are so horny" chuckling. He says "I just love you so much" smiling and he kisses me. The principal walks by saying "last warning this week, boys. Its getting old." I say "sorry, sir" and Miles says "have you seen this cutie? Nothings getting old around here except you, sir. This cutie just doesn't age" winking at the principal.

The principal has given up on us. He still warns us but he never gives us detention or suspension or anything of the sort. We walk to biology and Miles quietly says "what are you doing later?" I say "nothing, why?" We walk into the biology classroom and we sit at our table together. My cutie of a boyfriend sweet talked the teacher so we could get switched to being lab partners. We didn't like either of the partners we had before. Miles says "I was just wondering if you want to go on a date tonight? All in all, our two year anniversary is tomorrow" and I say "ok, Mr. English Essay." He chuckles saying "what does that mean?" I chuckle saying "barely anyone says all in all out loud in a sentence unironicly." Miles chuckles saying "so, will you?" I say "yeah, what are you thinking?" I look at him as he thinks for a second and he says "no ones home tonight, can I make you dinner?" I smile saying "you're such a romantic" quietly and he pecks my lips.

Miles is such a romantic. Our dates are always so cute and they have never let me down. We like to go out to dinner, walks on the beach, and every now and again when we don't want to be around people he'll make me dinner and well watch a movie. Another thing is that we did an olive oil tasting once. That was weird but it was fun.

We'll consider those dates but like going bowling, ice skating, and all those fun ideas you could do with your friends, those are just things we would do. Those aren't dates in our book I guess. That's ok with me though. It forces us to really put effort in every now and again.

I say "wait, why aren't we just having date night tomorrow? Like the night of?" Miles quietly says "speaking of tomorrow, there's a football game and I was wondering if you wanted to come watch me?" I smile saying "I'll be there when I get out of work" and he says "I know but I feel like I gotta ask you." I look at him and I say "I know" winking at him.

Miles is such a sweet boy. He asks me to come to every game and doesn't just assume I'm gonna show up. He still puts effort in like it's the first month of us dating, not the second year. He's just such a sweetheart.

Miles is a three season athlete but football is his one true love. Sometimes I think he loves football more than he loves me and that's really saying something cause this boy does not leave me alone. I'm not complaining though. I don't understand how he plays sports all year round. He plays football, basketball, and baseball. I don't play sports, I'm not that athletic. I will go on a run every now and again or I'll workout with my boyfriend when he's asks me and I'm not busy.

He holds my hand on top of the table saying "what do you want for dinner?" I say "what are you eating at the moment?" He says "I'm eating whatever. I'm maintaining at the moment" quietly. I smile saying "ok, can you make pasta?" Miles says "of course, Nikki" kissing me softly.