1 - comfort

- THIRD PERSON POV-

'Fucking faggot!' His fathers yelling from the previous night had ringed in his ears from the moment he arrived home from school. "Maybe I am just a stupid fag.." he whispered to himself, crying softly. Thunder sounded around him, shaking the house slightly. Will flinched in fear of the storm, flashbacks to the upside down filling his mind.

At this point, Will's fathers words rung in his head to the point where it had pissed him off. But his breaking point, when his dad came in.

"Ready?" He smirked drunkenly. "For..?" Will whispered softly. "To get what you deserve." His dad scared him, so bad that he was physically shaking. "Dad.. no, please-" but shortly after, his dad hit him, over, and over, until everything hurt. Will clenched his stomach in pain, falling against the wall. This wasn't anything new, the thunder roaming in the background just made the situation worse. Wills legs were unable to move, besides the shake that was set upon him. He was sobbing and crying. "Shut up fag!" His dad screamed, hitting him one last time. He turned towards the door, looking at his son with furrowed brows. "You are pathetic." He chuckled, then walking out slamming the door behind him. That's when will had his breaking point.

I will never be enough..

Hundreds of terrible thoughts rushed through his mind, just getting him closer. He found a rope in his closet, this wasn't the first time he's thought about this, I must mention.

He found the spot in his ceiling and secured the rope tightly. He wrapped the prickly rope around his neck, tightly knotting it. He climbed onto his bed, ready to end things right there. But suddenly, the door swung open. A set of dark brown eyes shimmered in the setting sun, and dark clouds, the glimmer in those beautiful dark brown eyes, could be recognizable to anyone who truly knew them.

Mike

"Will?!" He yelled, running over to Will, full of concern. Shit, shit! Will thought in a panic. He darted his eyes around the room, not knowing what was worse to face, mike, or the emptiness of his room. Mike untied the rope that was about to end wills life. First, he hugged Will, allowing him to fall into his arms. Will was crying and trying not to face mike. "It wasn't what you think I swear!" Will cried. "N-no, no, I know what that was.." Mike said softly. "Why would you try and.." mike wanted to gag at the thought, but tried to continue. "Kill yourself..?" he whispered. "Don't worry about it." Will wiped his face sternly. "Don't worry about it?!" Mike yelled, his hands not around Will but now tangled through his hair. He paced the room, and after some time, he finally face wills guilty face, that was sitting on the bed.

He took a deep breath, knowing this conversation would be difficult.

"Will," he tipped wills face up slightly with his finger. "You matter, so much to me. You don't even know!" Mike looked at the smaller boy, tears starting to form in his tear ducts. "Really? Because el seems way more important to me!" Will cried. "What..?" Mike looked clueless. "don't be so dumb, mike! You treat me like garbage, it's like I'm not even there anymore! Because after you met el, everything changed.. you changed." Will was sobbing at this point- "You don't care about me at all!" He yelled, tears falling down harder than the rain. Mike started to cry, too. Mike doesn't cry very often, and if he does the reasoning must be very valid. And this reason was very valid.

Mike silently walked over and sat down next to Will. "I'm sorry." Mike turned to Will, completely crying at this point. Will deeply sighed, and then he spoke softly "I know.. and I'll forgive you.. I always do." He smiled back. Mike jumped into wills arms, hugging him tightly. Will grunted, partially because of what his dad did, partially because of what he did.

After sometime, him and mike had been half asleep, laying down in his bed silently. Mike turned to face will. "Will.." he softly spoke. "Yeah?" Will turned his head, "I.. I.. think i like you.." he took a long time to say. "You like me..?" Wills shivered with excitement when he heard those words. "Yeah.. a lot.. do you like me?" Mike looked almost teary eyed. "Yes! Yes, Mike, of coarse I like you.." Will looked at mike happily. They both sat up and looked deeply into each others eyes . "So," Mike averted wills eyes. "You wanna kiss me?" Will giggled slightly. "Really bad" he scooted toward Will, smiling. They were so close that only an inch of space was left between them. Mike cupped wills jaw softly, tracing his eyes around the cute boys face.

He tilted wills head up until finally, they kissed. Will grabbed mikes torso, increasing the passion a bit.

They both pulled away giggling. Will grabbed Mike by his collar and leaned his head against his chest. "I hate you, idiot." He giggled. "Love you too" Mike smiled down at him, slightly kissing his smooth hair. "What about El, though?" Will looked up at mike. He laughed, than said "we broke up yesterday, that's why I came here." Will hugged his arms around mikes neck and sat there, half asleep.