Chap 1: Surprising Reunion! Who Are We Exactly? Kamen Rider AgitΩ?

(Ocean Town Yuunagi)

At Ocean Town Yuunagi, a seaside town built on a hill with lush forests and suburban architecture. Some of the main buildings, such as the school, library and lecture hall are modernist, with cubes and pyramids and large panes of glass. Yuunagi Middle School is built on top of the town's hill.

At the baseball fields, the student was practice the baseball while the girl was hold the bat when sheposition on the catcher. The another was position was on the pitcher while she hold the ball with thegloves. The girl has tanned skin and shoulder length auburn hair with her bangs worn back with a fewclips, her eyes are orange and she has noticeably thick eyebrows. She wear a white slugger shirtworm over a red long sleved with junior high school printed on it's. Her name was Hyuuga Saki.

Saki holding the ball while she spinning and throw at the gloves while the girl ball with bat, but shemissed it as the ball too speed into the gloves

Girl 1: Strike! Batter out!

Saki: I'm on top form! Nine strikeouts in a row! Just one more person... And I get an ice cream.

Girl 1: Eh? Who made a promise like that

Girl 2: Sorry.

The first girl turn back to catcher as she open the helmet.

Girl 2: I uh...

Girl 1: You promised her that?

Saki: Right, I'm gonna do it!

Saki pointed the sky before a strange cloud passed by, casting a dark shadow and quickly disappeared.

Girl 1: What's wrong, Saki?

Saki turn back look at her friends.

Saki: It's nothing. All right! My goal is ten strikeouts in a row! Here I go!

========================================================================================================================================================================

(On the Street)

At the same time, on the street, another girl at the same age at Saki, and her family was riding on the car while they look at the town and sea. She has gentle purple eyes and darker colored, straightened hair worn loose with a small amount pulled into a messy bun. She wear a cream and pink top with a pale blue jacket that has elbow length sleeves, jeans and white heels. Her name was Mishou Mai.

 Her name was Mishou Mai