Chapter 4: Mixed Emotions

~Treehouse that evening ~
-Narrators POV-

It was almost midnight and Raven could not get her rest. She sat up from the floor and meditated instead. She was suddenly disturbed by a loud snoring on the bed, it was Beast boy. At this angle, he looked peaceful sleeping. He continued to drool and snore.

-Ravens POV-

I continued to stare at Beast boy. He just looked so, what's the word? 'cute' not as in good looking handsome, but as a cute little dog snoring peacefully. Sure he was drooling, but still cute. I shook my head, what was I thinking? Il

I got back to meditating when I saw Terras arm stretch up. I crawled back in the covers and saw her grab a midnight snack. She went to check if Beast boy was okay. She tucked him in, eventually getting his drool on her hands " yuck " I heard her say as she wiped the drool on her shirt. I saw her look behind her as if timid, and then she quickly kissed Beast boy on the cheek where the drool wasn't there.
WHAT A WITCH, I'LL KILL HER!

I shut my eyes closed tightly and my heart raced at the same time as if I was put of breath after running a marathon. I can't believe she's kissed him!!! That little peasant kissed him!! Now I really couldn't go to sleep. My back was turned on the floor and I looked up on the cieling of wood and leaves. I sighed. I run my fingers through strands of my hair with frustration. I managed to fall asleep slowly.

~The Next Morning ~

I got up early at 5am to make myself Herbal tea. I saw Terra stretch her arms and touch her toes. She noticed me drinking my tea and greeted me, " Good morning, Raven "
" hi, " I replied with my beady eyes fixed on her every move, sounding suspicious and dramatically sipping from my tea cup.
Sometimes I question this girl. Sometimes I think what kind of scheme she is up to next.
" hey, I'm going to the farm and pick up some breakfast. " said Terra making her way down the tree ladder.
I sipped on my cup once more and smashed it on the table.

I grabbed the toothpaste and went outside to brush my teeth with my finger again. As I came back inside, I decided to watch some TV. Behind me, I heard Beast boy waking up. I turned and smiled.
Beast boy replied, " hey Rae, morning. "
I greeted him a good morning.
" Where's Terra?" He asked.
" she went to the farm," I replied back.
He got up, stretched, and sat next to me to join and watch.

Minutes later, when the the rest of the Titans awoke and Terra set cold cereal and milk on the table, I decided to go help rebuild the tower agaiN.
" Hey guys, I'm off to rebuild the titan tower again, so if anything happens, you know where to find me," I said as I climbed down the tree.

As I was ready to fly off, I heard running foot steps behind me, it was Beast boy.
" I'll come to help, too!" Said Beast boy, as I accepted his offer.
I flew off as Beast boy morphed into a hawk.

I saw cranes pulling wooden pieces together and other trucks bringing in the other parts. I used my telekenisis to put pieces together as Beast boy quickly hammered them.
So far, in just 30 minutes, we all finished building the first floor of the tower. I saw cranes already building the base structure as I continued to work with Beast boy. Half way done with the second floor, I decided to take a break.

I sat down near the edge of the island and looked at my reflection shown in the water. I suddenly saw Beast boys reflection showing and he sat next to me, also looking at the water.
" you tired?" Said Beast boy, still keeping his eyes on the water.
" yeah..." I replied my voice sounding faded.
" I'm getting a little hungry, I'll go buy us some lunch, " offered Beast boy as he walked back.
I stopped his tracks, " you don't have to. " I said back.
" I got this, " Beast boy said with a smile as he continued to walk back.