Green Superstar

This is a Ninjago/security breach fic :3

Lloyd works at the superstar daycare helping sun and moon out with the kids and doing random work on the computer, Morro is the daycares assigned nurse but also helps with the kids since sun keeps them healthy and safe.

Age: Morro - 22 Lloyd - 18
Sun and moon are two separate animatronics
☀️🌙🐉👻

Lloyd blinked slowly through his dark tinted green helmet as he watched the scenery blur by on the back of the motorcycle. He held on to Morro as he made a left turn into the mega pizzaplex's parking lot, parking in the employees only spot near the side of the building.

Lloyd got off the backseat and dramatically toar off his helmet while turning around to address his cousin who was pocketing the keys and kicking out the kick stand, "You normally go faster than that."

Morro sighed and took off his black and pink highlighted helmet, "Well, today I got my coffee in before you dragged me out the door, so I wasn't in such a rush to get coffee here before Sun talks my ear off."

"Fair enough, not like we slept very much last night anyways." Lloyd answered before turning around and walking up to the employee entrance and holding open the door for Morro, "Ladies first." He said with a mocking bow.

Morro huffed with a smile before dropping into a dramatic bow while also lifting up an imaginary skirt, "Why thank you kind sir." Morro said with a horrible British accent; Lloyd snorted as Morro walked through door and down the lit up hallway.

Lloyd followed quickly after Morro. The hallway opened up into a small break room with several lockers lined up against the wall with small silver name placks showed which locker belonged to who; a small wooden table was directly in the center of the room with four metal fold out chairs around it.

Both boys walked through an orange door on their right leading into the main lobby area, S.T.A.F.F bots where still rolling around cleaning what needed to be clean before customers came in at eight o'clock on the dot.

Lloyd walked over to the entrance gates and used his employee pass to get through, a small caution bot rolled up to him and beeped loudly trying to get his attention; Lloyd laughed as he pat the small yellow bot on its head "How are you doing today little bot?"

The yellow bot twirled around while letting off happy sounding beeps, the caution bot's front panel suddenly lit up with a small pink and red heart.

"That's adorable." Morro said as he watched the two interact from behind.

"I know right! I just want to take them home with me." Lloyd answered as they both watch the small bot roll away back to its designated spot in a corner.

Morro smirked before climbing up the stairs, "Yeah we can put it in front of your room to warn anyone before they go in."

LLoyd scoffed as he troted up behind Morro trying to keep up with his longer strides, "My room isn't that messy!"

"If Sunny or Moon saw your room they'd immediately short circuit." Morro replied giving Lloyd a deadpanned look.

Lloyd huffed as he passed Morro and walked up to a pair of closed red doors, he swiped his ID card on the scanner and the double doors unlocked; he pushed one door open with his shoulder and flicked the door stopper down with his foot, Morro mirored his actions on the opposite door.