Story 2

Hello
This is smut, that means they are 18 and older.
Hope you enjoy.

                            Max's pov
I was on my way to El's house to have a sleepover. I have had the biggest crush on her ever since me and Lucas broke up. On my walk I stumbled across Mike, El's ex boyfriend. I ran as fast as I can so he didn't see me. I stopped when I didn't see him anymore. A couple of minutes later I arrived at her house. I didn't even have to knock she just opened the door and hugged me. I hugged back. We broke out of the hug. I noticed she was a bit off, but I didn't say anything.

                           El's pov
I was waiting for Max to show up but she texted me and said she was going to be a bit late. So I just layed on my bed and thought about what to do. Max suddenly came to my mind and it wasn't normal it was different then the others. I felt my pussy tingle a little. I put my hand down there and started to rub my clit. After 5 minutes of doing that I heard footsteps outside. I zipped my pants up and walked as fast as I could to the door.  I opened it and hugged her right away. She hugged back. After a little I broke the hug and invited her inside. I showed her my room and where the bathroom is. "Want me to take your bag?" I said. "Sure" she said. "I'm going to take a shower" I said. She smiled and nodded.

                     Max's pov again
El went to shower and I was left with nothing to do but look around her room. Since I had nothing else to do I got up and looked around and I got a little nosy and went through her drawers. I stopped until I found something that was unexpected. I picked it up and turned it on. It vibrated slowly. Suddenly I heard her door open and saw her in just a towel. "Please put that back" I put it back in the drawer and just looked away and blushed deeply. "Let's not talk about that ever" I heard her say. I nodded my head and looked away from her. "Do you want me to get out of the room or-" I was cut off by turning around to and seeing her gorgeous ass. I turned around quickly so she didn't see me looking. "No your fine, just don't look" I blushed at the image of her ass on my mind. I felt my pussy tingle a little. " hey, I'm going to the bathroom" I didn't give her time to answer I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could. I took off my pants and shoved my hand down to my hole and pushed my fingers inside. After a little I heard a knock and quickly got up and tried to put my pants back on. The door opened and it was El.

                           Els pov
I got out of the shower and dried off a little. I walked into my room and seen Max holding my vibrater in her hand. "Please put that back" she put it away and I said "let's not talk about that ever." I saw her nod her head. So I decided to go ahead and change, completely forgetting Max was still in the room. I heard her say " do you want me to get out of the room or-" she was cut off by seeing my bare ass. I already know she Is bisexual because she told me. She still wasn't looking at me. I heard her say "hey, I'm going to the bathroom." She didn't let me say anything and ran to the bathroom. After a couple of minutes I went to check on Max until I heard low moans coming from the bathroom. I knocked and heard the moans stop, I then opened the door to see Max in front of the door and trying to pull up her pants.

Cliffhanger
Hehehehehe I'm so evil😈
Sorry there is no smutty shit between them yet. I kinda rushed on this so there will be smut in the next chapter.