"It's okay, Ringi!"

Ringi watched as his Gods surround the casket carefully placing the child inside and shutting the casket gently. Flowers of Marigolds and daisies surrounded the child's casket as Bandu closed his eyes and felt a tear stream down from his singular eye, mourning the loss of one of their creations. 
Bandu opened his eyes and turned to face his children and began speaking his soothing yet clearly tearful voice echoing throughout the dimension.
"We are here today for the loss of one of our children, Bambom."
"HE WAS...QUITE A QUESTIONABLE, YET BRIGHT CHILD.." Expunged spoke, a tint of sheer rage and anger storming through the tone of their voice. They were trying to stop themselves from twitching as they spoke, feeling their cold, pitch-black heart fill up with more hatred and rage towards the 2nd dimension and humanity in general. 
Ringi couldn't watch, he couldn't watch to see the accident that he caused. He closed his eyes and looked away, tears escaping his eyes. The brothers' voices were faint now, all Ringi could focus on was Bambom's death over and over again, it played endlessly like a movie and never wanted to stop. 
It's all my fault... Ringi thought. If I was a better protector for Bambom, this wouldn't have happened! 

Ringi couldn't tell what time it was, whether or not time was going forward or backwards. He must've been stuck in his own mind because as he thought about his friend, time went by. He couldn't hear anyone at all anymore. It was so silent all Ringi could hear was Bambom's heartful screams and shrieks of pain before his demise. 
He couldn't take it anymore. 
Feeling ashamed and feeling like he didn't deserve to be there, he turned and left the scene never looking back at what he thought that he caused. Tears continuously streamed down his face as he kept his eyes shut, ending up in a blank, monochrome realm. He floated aimlessly in the air, the only person there being himself. He curled up into a ball as he sobbed into his knees, putting all the blame onto himself.

Please tell me Bambom could be revived...please tell me it's possible...

Bambom ???? 
????-2022 
Met with an unfortunate fate of murder. 

Ringi stared at Bambom's grave as he lowered his head down closing his eyes. With a gentle swift of his hand, he formed a small strawberry plant beside the child's grave, feeling his heartbreak. Bambom died all because of him. It was all his fault. 
Ringi's lower lip quivered as he felt ashamed. He let down his Gods and he suspected they were disappointed in him for causing a child's death. He exhaled shakily, opened his eyes and stared directly at the child's grave.
"B..Bambom... my little berry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't keep our promise..." Ringi felt a tug at his throat as he spoke. He couldn't finish speaking, he was on the verge of crying.
"I'm- sorry I didn't save you..."
Ringi closed his eyes again and lowered his head, crying softly. He felt his heart break more into a million pieces. His best friend died, and it was all because of him. He knew it was all his fault. And he was certain his Gods, especially Expunged, were aware of that. 
Ringi hated himself. All he felt at that moment was cold, deep self-loath. He couldn't bare to forgive himself after what he just caused. 

"Ring-ee?"

Ringi's eyes opened immediately. A young child's voice rang through his eardrums and echoed outwards. A soft, innocent voice. Ringi slowly raised his head up and what he saw slowly refixed his heart back to repair.
"B...Bambom...?" Ringi couldn't speak properly... there in front of him was a transparent image of the small child he was best friends with. The boy was carrying a daisy, all of the petals in one, none of the petals fell out. 
The ghostly figure looked up at Ringi and smiled a familiar, bright yet sad, empathetic smile. The ghostly child floated towards Ringi, his small legs just a bit above the soil of his grave. He gently wrapped his small hands around Ringi, a pinkish glow around his spirit. 
"It's not your fault, Ring-ee..." The child spoke. "That bad man was too strong...st-stronger than us..."
Ringi was rigid and stiff. No way this was real...right? The warm embrace from the child caused Ringi to remember the good times the two friends had together, the silly, yet pleasant memories. A smile finally came to Ringi's face as he looked down at the child with a teary gaze. He immediately hugged the boy again, never wanting to let him go.
"Are..are you sure, little berry..? But I accidentally ki-killed you.." Ringi mumbled.
The child smiled a reassuring smile and hugged Ringi tighter, burying his face in Ringi's chest.
"You didn't mean to kill me, Ring-ee." Bambom replied. 

"After all, you're my bestest friend. You'll never hurt me, right?" The ghostly child looked up at Ringi with the same reassuring smile. Despite being dead, Bambom's eyes still were filled with the same innocence and purity, the light behind Bambom's eyes was still there. 
"N-no...I would never hurt you, Bambom... never will. You mean a lot to me, little berry..." Ringi held Bambom securely yet tightly as he gently nuzzled his face against Bambom's hat.
"I'll...I'll always love you... no matter what..."