the day we met

It was a regular and boring day of school and Page was not having it. She was a fan of the Sturniolo triplets and hoped that one day to meet them. Page was in Bio class when she heard the announcement that she was going home. She wondered why because her mom didn't tell her she was getting picked up early. 

Page Keller comes to the front office your getting picked up! Her teacher tells her to interrupt the class. She packs her stuff and heads to the front office. She doesn't know that the three brothers are coming to pick her up. 

On her way to the office, she was nervous for some reason. it was probably her dad but when she approached the office she looked from her phone and her jaw dropped.

Chris, Matt, and Nick were waiting in the office when Page arrived. She was speechless, to say the least. Hey, they all say at the same time. Chris was the first one to introduce himself. Hi, I'm Chris and these are my brothers Nick and Matt." he said with a smile on his face. I introduced myself back to the three boys who stood in front of me. 

They look tall in person than on camera. Hi, I'm page nice to finally meet you guys. I'm a big fan and your videos always make me laugh. After we greeted each other we went to their van and without saying anything they went farther than my house. I didn't know what was going on. I asked nick sitting in the backseat"Where are we going? We passed my house. 

 Page's Pov

We've been driving for two hours now and I fell asleep. We made a sudden stop and arrived at the destination, I was surprised we were at their la house. I get out of the car with my school backpack still with me and wait for them to get out too.  I  stood by Matt while nick unlocks the house and opens the door to let us in. Chris was behind us so he was the last one to get in and close the door. I was so amazed by how different the house looks than it does on screen. ''I love your house it looks so comforting and cozy" I said while exploring each room. ''Thanks, we don't get that a lot when inviting people over'' said Nick. 

After going into every room and downstairs I was getting hungry so I asked Matt if he could drive me to Mcdonald's.  "Hey, Matt do you want to get Mcdonalds just me and you"  he looked at me and just nodded. We still at our shoes on so me and him headed to the van.

Skip to after they get their food) 

The next chapter will be up soon! Hope you like the first part. Let me know ideas or things I should add.