One

"I'll see you there"
I scoff to myself and turn my phone off, what really happened to "I'll be there before you dont worry about looking lonely"? I check the time, 12:08. Time is working against me. The waiter comes and asks me if I'm okay, I shove him off and hide my head in my hands. I really didnt want to be here.

I check my phone again, 3:37 and a message from her. "My dad wants me to visit him, sorry but I can't make it" the last excuse that I'll hear from her.I unlock my phone and walk out of the café. the most recent call, Ophilia. She picks up her phone for once.

"What the fuck, ignore your dad you made plans with me, your excuse last time was 'oh sorry my dog died' fucking make up your mind do you love me or not? It's always just a fucking excuse. I really dont care anymore if you don't love me, I have a list lined up, your just one eager whore you wanted it to be a one time thing, you could've said that. I hope you have fun with William." I could see it already, she was stood speechless. I sit on the ground and think.

"I- I'm sorry." I could tell she had been crying because her voice was laced with regret and agony.
"I wish you actually meant that. I dont want to fucking see you ever again, get out of my life." I hung up, and without thought I blocked her.

I didnt think, I didnt regret it one bit. But now I needed to find a way home and so I called a taxi, it took a few hours too arrive but I didn't care I just had to be up early. It drops me off at my home and I pay them, leaving me deeper in debt.

I open my door then head upstairs.
Caleb was sat in my room, I didn't mind but it was unexpected.
"so how was the date?"
"it was the best, we shared drinks and she even took me to bed man."
"OH SICK I NEED YOU TO HOOK ME UP WITH HER!"
"I'm messing she didnt show up, and well she's now blocked." I smile and sit next to him.

"Wanna talk about it?" He scoots closer to me and turns the fan off.
"nah I'm alright I just need some sleep, I'm working tomorrow, stay here if you want just dont be too loud" I open the window and hug him.
"Woah"
"What? Did I fuck something up? Please dont tell me she's my co-worker."
"no, I'm just shocked."
"Why?"
"You hugged me man, you only ever do that when your upset. Damn who hurt you? I swear to fuck if your dad tried coming back into your life."
"no, I'm just tired, you can sit on the side of my bed if your staying, just don't touch me or close the window, if you get too cold I have blankets in my wardrobe and your more than welcome to make a hot drink."

I yawn and lay down on my bed.
"Good night Caleb, Love you."I passed out, I didn't even get to hear his reply, I must've needed this sleep.

Before I knew it, my alarm went off, I threw my pillow at it in an attempt to shut it up.Caleb was there when I woke up with a cup of coffee.
"hey man, I thought about last night." He hands me the coffee and I sit up on the edge of my bed.
"And?" I take a sip from the coffee, it was just how I liked it, the perfect mixture between a hot chocolate and coffee, I believe it's called a mocha coffee.

"And uhm well I-" he cuts off like he was trying to say something awkward.
"your not gay are you?"
I think to myself shocked that he was asking me that.
"don't you worry Cally, I like who I like." I pat him and walk downstairs.
I forgot my pants were hanging on my feet and nearly tripped on the stairs.
"Sir, you really need to invest in pants that don't hang off your hips."

"Excuse me?" I turn to him with a face flooded with confusion.
"say that again."
"Sir, you rea-"
"Stop." I cut him off
"Sir?"
"THAT! what's that about?"
"It's just polite"
"Polite?!" Something stops me from saying what I was thinking. Instead my body reacted.

"oh my fucking god." I hold my hand to my face and attempt to find something. I look around and grab a dressing gown, I wrap it ariund myself around myself to try and cover my obvious erection.
"Is something wrong Ace?"
"No, it's nothing your fine." Jesus he's driving me insane.