The new beginning

Author pov
"Mom! Thats NOT OKAY" Yn yelled at her mom standing up in rage to her room. "KIM YN! You can't yell at your mom like that."her father talked. Yn stopped and turned around " Am sorry! But dad mom this is RIDICULOUS. You can't just tell me to marry a certain some guy for your own company's benefit. I AM NOT INTERESTED "yn raised her tone. " Honey. He is not some certain random guy. And we didn't just decide this for the company. Ofc we thought about you two. You are a perfect pair. And he is JEON JUNGKOOK"mrs.kim said as yn repeats his name in her mind
𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔! 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎? She snapped out of her thoughts as her father spoke. "Yn I am sorry for not asking you before . We just thought he was perfect and there is no point in asking. But yn now you are a fine young woman. You should get married some or the other time. Just think about it. I will accept your decision no matter what. " Mr Kim said and left the living room followed by her mom .
Yn sat on the royal couch in confusion. She left a deep sigh.

Meanwhile jungkook's house

"This coming Saturday you are getting married to Kim Yn. And that's the final decision. No more argument" After about one hour argument Mr Jeon who was not able to convince his son yelled at him and left. Jungkook whose eyes are full of anger were calmed when his mother stroked his hair gently and said " Son I know . You are not really happy about this. But tell me whom are we doing this for. "She said softly
" Mom I know you are doing this for me. But I am not intrested to marry or love or anything. And the girl Mr. Kim's daughter. I don't even know her"jungkook responded with a disappointed look.
His mom smiled. "The girl-I saw her. She is soo pretty .i really liked her the first time I saw her.she is so kind and very well mannered. She was the one who started the 'Kim homes'(a place built by yn and now is home for hundreds of people who are disabled or orphans. She built it with her own money not by her father's). tell me is it really so possible for ur mom to like a person that easily? Your father is not really fool to promise a wedding that is the most important part of one's life and that to his beloved son. "
"Kim homes by her? That's a great thing. She made parents or grandparents who lost children and children who lost their parents together. Great idea of hers ! But!!- I don't know am confused" Jungkook sighed.
"KOKKIE.dont be like that.i can't live in a home with a confused son and a angry hubby KIM YN SAVE ME!!"she pouted dramatically and cutely.
" How can you be sarcastic in such a situation mom" Jungkook smiled with a pissed look.
jungkook brushes his hair in frustation and confusion after her mom left.

Evening that day~
Both jungkook and yn had to accept the situation and agreed to the marriage. Jungkook apologized his father and accepted the marriage. Yn kn rhe other hand also did the same. Both the families were happy except the two who are gonna marry a stranger.

MARRIAGE DAY

Yn walked with her father in the beautiful wedding dress

Y/n pov
I walked on the red carpet with my father on my way to the man who will be with me for the rest of my life. Known and unknown people stare at me with their eyes full of excitement. I feel special and overwhelmed. I am exited, feared and anxious. I shifted my eyes to the person we were walking towards. A smile appeared on my lips without realizing. He is good looking~ my eyes were frozen at his view. He gave me a sweet smile . On reaching him, my father placed my hand in his. A complete different emotiom i felt. I felt an unusual warmth. I felt comfortably strange.

Jungkook pov

I wore a well fitted black suit my mom chose for me

I wore a well fitted black suit my mom chose for me. I stood up there waiting for the bride. A sudden increase in my heart rate. Just while i was wondering . A beautiful girl walked in with her father. Am I marrying an angel? Her eyes were roaming everywhere at the people who were all excited. She then looked at me and smiled. Her eyes are magic .i couldnt look away. I am been bond my her magical eyes .we stared at each other until her hands were in mine. Her small and pretty hands were all cold. I tighten my grip a little just to provide her extra warmth.

The priest spoke "Jean jungkook. Are you willing to accept kim yn as you wife in happiness, sorrows, rich, poor and at all times? "
"Yes, I do" I said looking at my bride who was nervous.
"Miss kim yn, are you willing to accept mr. Jeon jungkook as your husband in happiness, sorrows, rich, poor and at all times? "The priest looked at her
"I do " She said. She then feel in a deep thought that she didn't even hear that the preist asked us to kiss. I was really new to this but ya I had to. I placed a little peak on her forehead that shook her out of her thoughts. Am a married man now. I felt a sense of responsibility I had to carry for the rest of my life.

Yn pov

"I do " I said just soo easily without knowing how my life's gonna turn out with the man in front of me who is now my husband .
What's this feeling? Voices in my head don't sound the same way they used to . One of them cries "you are leaving your family ". Other exited one says " Now you are a married woman." The over thinker says" He might be bad. He will never love you or you can never love him".
All of a sudden I felt a hand on my waist which pulled me towards him. A small peak landed on my forehead. My heart rate was soo abnormal. Atleast he didn't take away my first kiss but ya maybe he will one day but atleast not as a stranger. I smiled at the people while holding his hand. .....
Everything feels new and unreal. My own parents now felt a little distant while his hands are in mine.

_Is it a new beginning? _