꧁Chapter 1꧂

"𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪"

" Shit." I whisper yelled. I had woken up thirty minuets late and i started school in ten.
I went into my bathroom and washed my face, i put on light make-up since i didn't have much time and got changed into this.

(Sorry if you don't like it!! The outfit isn't important to the story so you can change it <3)

I rushed down stairs and into the kitchen to grab something to eat, i realised that if i didn't leave now i would be really late so i grabbed an apple and shot out the door.

I arrive at school and see a large crowd gathered in a circle chanting fight. I notice Finney and Gwen squeeze through the crowd and so I decided to follow them. To none of our surprises we saw Robin on top of Moose absolutely beating the shit out of him. Gwen started to cheer for him like all the others while Finn just shook his head and started to walk off, " Come on Y/N and Gwen." I don't hesitate to follow behind but Gwen groaned in annoyance the followed shortly behind. " Moose was stupid to pick a fight with Robin Arellano." Gwen says with a big smile on her face, " He's the toughest kid in school since the grabber got Pinball Vance Hopper" She says, I notice Finney getting frustrated so I decide to change the subject. "So Finney excited to dissect some frogs next lesson!" I say sarcastically, if anyone was ever excited to dissect anything I would be deeply concerned. " Yeah! I really can't wait!" He replies, I give him a confused looks since he still hasn't managed to get the sarcastic tone, so i can never really tell. " I'm joking!" He nudges my arm and walks a bit ahead. Gwen had wondered off with Stacey so now I was walking alone, I noticed Robin standing by the lockers, I looked at his knuckles and they looked pretty bad. " What are you looking at perra?" I quickly looked away and walked to my lesson.

I couldn't focus at all through my lesson, Robin saw me looking at him! It's so embarrassing! I don't know why I was shocked by his response Robin never liked me for some reason, he'd always pick on me, call me names or trip me up on purpose. It didn't make it any better that he was also friends with Finney so it would always be awkward when they're talking and I'm just there. "Y/N what's the answer" Mr Peters yelled across the classroom. "Um...what was the question?" I ask earning a couple giggles from my classmates. Mr Peter sighs " What year did World War 1 begin?" Fuck. I had no idea what the answer was and I think it showed because Mr peter rubber the bridge of his nose in disappointment. "1916" someone whispers from behind me. I put my hand up knowing that I'm about to have a girl boss moment, " Yes Y/N." Mr Peter says not sounding slightly amused by what just happened "1916!" I looked at him with a smile on my face only to hear him say that I was wrong, I turn around to see who gave me the wrong answer and there's Robin with a stupid grin on his face "fuck you" I scowl then turn back around.

𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
"1916" I whisper into her ear, without turning around she puts her hand up and repeats exactly what I said, of course the class started laughing at her which was my plan but it was even funnier when she turned around and saw that it was me, her face was priceless. "Fuck you" she said to me before turning back around. God she's such a bitch.

It was after class and my knuckles were still bleeding like crazy, I headed for the bathroom and when I walked in I saw Three boys blocking the way out and Finney standing far from them. A look of relief goes across his face when he sees me, and honestly I don't blame him, Finney can't stand up for himself they probably would've got him good aswell. "Hey Fin how's it going?" I ask while washing the blood off my knuckles. "You know, keeps on going." He says sounding more confident, "Moose has some pretty damn sharp teeth" I say, I notice the boys getting ready to walk out, "wait." They all stop and turn to look at me with fear on their faces " fuck with Finn again, I fuck with you." I start wrapping tape around my knuckles to keep the tissue secure, " You can go." I gesture towards the door. They all leave and I look at Finn " you're gonna have to start looking out for yourself one of these days." He nods his head, " Have you watch chainsaw massacre yet?" I change the subject knowing that it makes him uncomfortable. "That movies rated R there's no way my dad would let me watch it" he replies while throwing tissue into one of the cubicles like a basketball. "Oh that's a shame, my uncle takes me to see all the movies at the drive ins" I lean against one of the toilet doors. "I'll get to see it one day, yk like if it comes TV or something" he says sounding more enthusiastic, I nod "yeah you will" "hey um do you think I could swing by yours today after school?" I ask moving forward "math?" I nod " my tutor doesn't explain it half as good as you do" I say basically begging, if I get one more F I'll be expelled. "Okay fine, but Y/N is also coming over to hang out with Gwen" he says to be, I roll my eyes but I can't not show up because the perra will be there.