Untitled Part 1

What exactly have led you to this situation? You were standing on the warm late autumn evening behind the school with a mumbling guy in front of you.

"Y/N-san, I've been watching you for several months ... The way you walk, the way you talk, the way you sing to yourself, when you think nobody's watching ... everything is mesmerizing", he started from afar.

You didn't interfere, as you were determined to figure out, why on Earth would someone be so sure that you were looking for a partner and that he was the one for you.

You have already had a boyfriend. Tall, salty, ridiculously blunt? Yes. But you were perfectly fine with that. You smiled at the thought of how exactly you became a couple right after the match with Shiratorizawa. Then you frowned at the thought of how long you two needed to understand the mutual feelings. That's when you were pulled out of your thoughts.

"Um, are you alright?", the boy was struggling with reading your emotions.

"Yes, sorry about that. What were you saying?".

"I was hoping that we could go out sometime and get to know each other better".

"I am really sorry, but this is impossible", you tried to soothe the bitterness of rejection. "I am already in a happy relationship and I treasure it".

"But they say you are looking for a partner. Did they scam me?!".

"What? Who? I am sorry, I don't quite understand? Can you explain, please?", you furrowed your brows.

"Tanaka and Nishinoya sad you are available".

"Available? Huh? Is this a joke?", you turned and started mincing towards the gym.

"I'm gonna kill these two ***".

"No need. I am going to do it myself. Sorry for that one more time!".

You entered the gym with a pure desire to beat up the matchmakers.

"Oh, hey, Y/N!", Yamaguchi waved. "We are done for today. Tsuki's changing. He comes in a minute".

"What? Ah, yeah. OK. Thanks. Are Tanaka and Noya here?".

"Oh! That's our lucky one! How's your confession? Isn't he a perfect match for you?", Noya and Ryo were almost radiating from how proud they were to find you a perfect couple.

"Who in the Universe told you that I need a boyfriend?", you were almost shouting.

Suga, who actually knew that you and Tsukishima were a thing, he saw you kissing on the stairs right after the reward ceremony, and the other 2nd years were watching the scene in silence.

The things started to take a very interesting turn.

"You told that to your friend the other day", they answered in unison.

"Huh? When? And why were you sneaking up on me?".

"You were looking at the phone and there was a pic of your friend with a boyfriend and a...".

"The dog! There was a picture of a dog, you two crackheads! Oh my God!, you tried not to giggle, but the situation was ridiculous.

"A dog?!", the came to a realization.

"Yeah".

"But was the guy not good? Did he have a bad breath?", they didn't want to cancel their plan of finding you a match.