- "𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙪"

pt.2 to when they went missing!

Robin;Y/ns povIt's been a month now, this month has been the slowest month ever because he wasn't around

Robin;
Y/ns pov
It's been a month now, this month has been the slowest month ever because he wasn't around. I wish there was some way I could have at least said goodbye to him before he went missing. 2 days ago his family held him a funeral I almost didn't attend because of the amount of pain I felt from hearing he was assumed dead because he hasn't been found.
His parents convinced me to go and do a speech in honour of him, I did and I did feel a little better afterwards but remembering I'll never see him again made that go away

I'm now sat on my sofa watching Texas Chainsaw massacre which was once his favourite, I know what you think "I should let him go" but that's harder than you think he was my whole world.
"Y/n baby, there is someone calling and they want to talk to you" my mum stood behind me passing the phone, I stood up and it was silent for a minute.
"Y/n it's Robins mum, are you able to come round like right now?" This caught me off guard as I haven't been there since robins disappearance.
"Of course mrs Arellano I'll be over soon!"
I put the phone down and told my mum I'm going out for a little.

-at the Arellano house-

I had robins bandana wrapped around my arm I've had it like that since I found it that night. I knocked on the door waiting for a answer and Mrs Arellano answered looking extremely happy? She's not been like this since the event happened.
"Come in dear come in!" She took my hand and pulled me inside the house closing the door behind us and she walked me into the living room area.
"Alisa, are you okay? You seem very happy" I questioned her while she stood in front of me happy. She looked down at my arm to see the bandana a small smile came across her face.
"Yes I'm amazing actually! Sit sit and close you're eyes I have a surprise."

I did as she said sitting down and closing my eyes holding my arm with the bandana. I heard feet moving around which was weird because it sounded like two people were now in the room. I sighed getting a little tired of waiting
"Open you're eyes y/n" that voice wasn't Mrs Arellano. It was the voice I had been missing for over a month now. I opened my eyes to see him infront of me, yes with a few bruises and cuts but it was him. I started tearing up as I hugged him.

"I missed you robin ..."
" I missed you more y/n..."

-

Finney;
Y/ns pov;
Me and Gwen rode our bikes down the road as fast as possible. The rain making it slightly hard to see we turned a corner to see 5 of the missing boys all bloody just standing in the room, this caused me and Gwen to fall off the bikes onto the cold wet road. I looked up seeing them all stare down at me and her, one being my best friend "Bruce..." my voice cracked. I might have lost my boyfriend and best friend. With a lightning strike the boys disappeared.