「Regret ║Oneshot 」

Present Time

Theo Aelius Sullivan a 23 year old man that is a caring husband, sweet and prioritizes her wife more than anything in the world.

It has been raining heavily right now he just grabbed something to a store nearby, He couldn't help but to get annoyed with this season of the year because of its coldness and to the sound of it.

He arrived at his huge house and parked his car he entered his house and hoping that someone would welcome him and would give him a warm hug.

But sadly, there's no one.

Pov :

"What.. did I expect " Bulong nya.

He went to the bathroom to take a warm shower and to refresh his mind too.

After that he cooked dinner and watched television but after a while he recalled some memories with her wife cuddling and laughing together that resulted for him to sob really hard.

He opens his phone and goes to the gallery to see some pictures of her ex- wife and him, Pictures of their high school, college and more. Pictures of his ex-wife who's smiling and laughing in the picture he misses her wife or should I say ex-wife. He regrets the 5 words that he told her that day.

⋘ 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬...⋙

It's supposed to be their 4 years anniversary while Theo forgot it because of work and other stuff while her wife who is talking to him that his not giving her attention in this past few days.

Luna, Theo's wife is getting more and more anxious about this and also worried to his husband who is not getting enough sleep because of his work.

But his husband starts ignoring her and always has overnight work while Luna is hurting and over thinking things about Theo.

One day Theo arrived at his house and they starts to fight.

"For god sake! Pagod na ako Luna!" He shouted

"You should support me! Ginagawa ko to para sa future natin!" Galit siyang sumigaw

"But all you do is to complain all the time!" He shouted again

"A-alam ko I'm just worri-" She got cut off by Theo

"Ano nanaman!? " Theo Asked angrily

"Simula nung nagsama tayo sa I-isang bubong you're nothing but a hindrance Luna!" Theo shouted at the face of Luna

"I.. " Luna is speechless you can see her horrified expression

Luna gathered a courage to speak

"I-It's our 4 years anniversary Theo! I want you to give yourself a break from work so you can rest! Yes, I'm worried because you're always busy from work and look! You look so worn out!" Luna shouted stopping herself not to cry

"For god sake Luna! Alam mo naman na busy ako! As a good "HUSBAND" I need to work for our freaking future!"

"JUST DISAPPEAR FROM MY LIFE!" Theo shouted and added-

"That would make me happy" Theo exclaims while regretting it

5 Words that makes Luna crys, While Theo immediately regretted what he said.

On the other hand Luna who was trying to stop his tears from falling. She was hurt what his husband said to him.

"Luna I- I didn't mean to-" Luna cuts off his apology

"I.. I'm going back to my room-" Luna hurried back to her room and left Theo standing there alone.

"I.. I'm sorry... " Bulong ni Theo sa sarili