E L E V E N

S A G E

I grinned as I looked at Amaya who fell asleep on my chest. She snored slightly as her chest moved up and down.

We were practicing her breathing exercises today.

I was admiring Detka's beautiful features when all of sudden she began to let out whimpers and she began to move around.

"Please stop. I'm sorry Kyle I'll never do it again." She whimpered, gripping my shirt tightly. She buried her face on the crook of my neck and she started to cry.

"Hey Amaya, it's okay it's me Sage please wake up." I mumbled softly brushing her braids out of her face. She immediately opened her eyes and she looked at me with teary eyes.

"Sage?" She said, tears running down her cheeks. "Hey it's okay I'm here he's not going to hurt you da?" I said softly rubbing her back.

After a few minutes she stopped crying her face still buried in my neck as she gripped my shirt.

I've always wondered why is Amaya so afraid of him. She always has to ask him when she does something. She doesn't even have friends, she can't leave the house.

Then it all came to me.

"Detka, Is Kyle hurting you?" I asked."No he doe- " I cut her off.

"And don't lie to me Amya. I just want to help you Amaya because if he does you have to get away from him." I mumbled.

"If you're worried about him finding you he won't trust me Detka." I looked at her as she was wiping her tears.

"Yes."She mumbled with no hesitation.

I felt anger build up inside of me. He's hurting Amaya?

He is going to regret this.

I should have known that he was hitting her. Why didn't I notice this  sooner I should have protected her a long time ago.

I have to get her out of here. I have to save her even if it means I die doing that.

I pulled out my phone and I called Zen."What's up buddy, how's Amaya tell her I said hi." He said.

"Listen Zen I need you to book three airplane tickets to Russia, we're leaving tonight."

"Three are we going to Russia with someone?" He asked."Просто сделай это и перестань задавать мне вопросы!" I yelled causing Dekta to flinch.(Just do it and stop asking me questions!)

I hung up the phone and I walked over to Amaya who still sitting on the couch."We have to leave Detka, I have to get you out of here."

"But Kyle will find out and I don't want him to hurt you. He's dangerous Sage." She mumbled.

"Don't worry Detka Kyle doesn't scare me at all but you're my number one priority right now. I have to get you out of here da?"

"Yes." She mumbled.

We left in the house and I payed some of the bodyguards to help us leave the mansion without being detected.

I helped Amaya to get inside the car and I fastened her seat belt, placing a kiss on her forehead. I quickly walked over to the driver's seat and I got inside the car.

"We're headed to the airport Detka. Zen will be waiting for us so we call leave da?" She nodded her head in response.

"Are we really going to Russia?" She asked, looking at me."Yes we're headed to Russia." I said.

"But I didn't even pack my clothes." She muttered.

"Don't worry Detka we'll buy you some clothes as soon we get to Russia." I said, keeping my eyes on the road to make sure no one is following us.

"Throw away your rings." She turned to look at me." What?" She asked."Throw away your rings Detka Kyle must have installed a tracker in them when you two got married." I replied.

I opened the window for her and she slipped the rings out of her finger and threw them out of the window.

"You left your phone at the mansion right?" She nodded."Yes I left since I knew it would be useless." She replied.

After 15 minutes we arrived at the airport. We walked got out of the car to see Zen who was leaning on his Rolls Royce.

"Bro what to you so long I've been waiting for almost and hour. Maya what are doing here, are we going to Russia with you?" He asked.

"Zen we don't have much time I'll explain everything later. For now we have to get out of here. It's not safe for Detka."

"Fine and you better tell me the whole story." He said, whilst we walked into the airport.

I'll deal with this motherfucker later. Right now I have to take care of Detka. She needs me and I promised I'll always be there for her.

And I'm going to keep that promise.

AN:Kyle better say his last words because the Ivanovs are coming  for him.

AN:The only relation that Kyle has with Zen and Sage is their mother. They are half brothers.

AN:Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate ❤
I love you all so much.🧡