Prologue

All your life, you have considered yourself a lost soul, for you are neither a human nor an Amanto.

Although you were born a human, you never related yourself to them, not once, for they never really considered you as one of them. It wasn't your fault that they thought this way. Blame your deceased parents who left you on the doorstep of an Amanto, the stupid Prince Hata. Since you grew up under an Amanto's care, they saw you as a traitor to the human race, and it didn't help your case when you were the only human who sided with the Amantos during the Joui war. No matter how hard you try, they just wouldn't accept you, for they see you as someone who sided with the enemy.

Since you have lived with an Amanto all your life, you would think they would gladly accept you as one of them, but they didn't, not even once. They just saw you as a weapon they could use against humans, which they did, for you fought and killed your own people during the Joui war. You thought that siding with them would give you the right to belong to their clan, but that wasn't enough for them, and anything you do will never be enough. Deep down, you knew this, yet still, you let yourself be used by them, for they threatened to kill your father figure, the stupid Prince Hata if you didn't do so.

When the Joui war ended, you found yourself traveling with Prince Hata back to his home, not as a human and not as an Amanto, but simply as the stupid prince's adopted daughter.

Fast forward to the present day, a few years after the Joui war ended, you find yourself going back to Earth with Prince Baka. You are now twenty-two years old, yet you still find yourself longing for a place you can call home, wishing for a clan to accept you for who you are regardless of your past.

Along the way, you will cross paths with familiar faces. You'll even meet new people during your stay there. Hopefully, this time, you will find where you belong and become more than just a stupid prince's adopted daughter.