𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝔹𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕘𝕦𝕚𝕤𝕖

Picture this, one moment you're resting like you thought you never would, under the peaceful, cool shade, and in the other, you're paralysed in the thought of getting mauled by a muscular, menacing beast with flaring eyes and a majestic mane. What's more, it's growling straight into your face and seemed to be getting ready to jump.

Mum, dad, I'm sorry. I never got to know who you were. If you're desperately waiting on the other side of the world for me, please don't wait. I'm begging you. I hope you find someone else as a replacement of me, someone better than me, someone that can make better memories with you, someone that can make you forget me, for your son will be no more. I don't know how I got a second chance, or who gave it to me, or why they even thought I would be that special chosen one. All I know is, I have failed your expectations. I hope you can hear this somehow. Who am I kidding? That's futile.

I closed my eyes for what I thought would be the final time.

I 'Don't give up on life. You will always find help. You haven't broken my expectations and I'm dying for the day I meet you.'

DAD!

A man had faintly whispered to me. Could he hear me? Could this be a past memory? Who else would trust me, in this situation, other than my own father? I couldn't believe it. I was unearthing some of my past.

That's when I realised it. I was breathing and feeling my Earthly surroundings. I was alive. And I was also seeing the giant pool of blood that was streaming out of the tiger. What on Earth could easily kill such a minacious beast? Was it dad who saved me?

"Who are you?" asked a strange man clad in a cotton tunic and pants, with an iron cuirass on top.

Instantaneously, we were surrounded by four more lions, but I wasn't really scared, frankly speaking. If this man could protect me from a lion, why couldn't he handle four? It turned from a positive thought of hope to a smack of reality. I mean, it would be impossible for a man to single-handedly defeat four lions, with the extra task of protecting a weak, defenseless person. But I had faith in my dad, and the will to live on. That's when I experienced something extraordinary, out-of-this world. That man's tarnished sword had become swallowed up in flames. He had just created a sword made out of flames. And with just one slash, he decapitated all four lions. This was something beyond human comprehension, I swear. Did an Angel come and help me?

The man's sword had transformed back to what it was originally. The man, who was now wiping the lions' blood off his besmirched armour and rusty sword with a damp cloth, turned around and took a proper look of his rescuee, whose clothes and face had been stained with lion blood as well. He abruptly fell to his knees before me.

"I fervently beg of thy mercy, Saviour. Had I recognised it was you before, I would have sworn to pierce my heart if even a drop of blood touched your body"

"No, please don't kill yourself for me" I reassured him.

Saviour? What on Earth is going on? He's the one that saved me.